Better Road Safety Around Spring Farm Public School
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
In 2016 Spring Farm Public school was established, since that time they have now grown to approximately 400 students attending each day. With this growth, increased strain on the parking and road safety around the perimeter of the school has become evident. We the undersigned, are concerned citizens who urge our leaders to act now to implement:
- A 40 Km School Zone on Springs Road for at least 500 metres in both directions.
- Marked and supervised zebra crossing on Barely Road
- Parking bays marked around the perimeter of the school (predominantly on Barley Road)
- Bays marked in the kiss and ride zone including a disabled bay closest to the gate (Harland Road)
- Pamphlet/Leaflet outlining the etiquette and rules relating to the above zones.
- Possible crossing on Harland Road (to avoid parents and children weaving in and out of the vehicles using kiss and ride)
This Petition, is to bring our concerns to the attention of Camden City Council and the Roads and Maritime Services. Thank you for standing behind us!
Today: Lisa is counting on you
Lisa Hamilton needs your help with “Camden City Council / RMS: Better Road Safety Around Spring Farm Public School”. Join Lisa and 330 supporters today.