CALTRANS and OCTA: Remove Toll Roads (again) from consideration in the I-405 Freeway Improvement Project
Last Day to Comment is August 12, 2013!
Aug 12, 2013 — This petition was started to voice opposition to Toll Roads on the 405. But, several other issues affect Rossmoor and need to be brought to the attention of OCTA and CALTRANS. All signatures and comments here will be officially presented in writing to the OCTA/CALTRANS by the August 12th, 2013 Comment Deadline. Please write about all your concerns so they are all addressed.
Here are other issues included in our comments below:
1) Lack of mitigation for construction dust/dirt/noise/light.
2) Lack of compensation for affected neighbors of the project.
3) Landscape and pedestrian lanes designs that are worse than the originals.
4) Inadequate signage about nightly closures.
3) Lack of coordination with neighboring communities to streamline traffic flow.