- Jason RzepkaCommunications and Public Affairs of MTV
- Jeannie KedasExecutive VP of MTV
- Noelle LlewellynDirector for Jersey Shore
- Michael FabianiPublicist for Jersey Shore
- Mariana AgathoklisMTV NY Director
- Schafer GroupBooking Agency for Deena Cortese
- Brian Dow (Agent for JWOWW)APA Talent Agency for JWOWW
- Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchioCast Member
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino bookingsBooking for The Situation
- Hired Gun Publicity (closest Email Address I could find for Snooki's publicist)Publicist for Snooki
- Crystal BarnesExecutive Assistant MTV
Call to MTV and Jersey Shore cast to raise money for Superstorm Sandy victims
MTV's hit reality show The Jersey Shore has brought millions of dollars to both the show's cast and the MTV Network. I feel that these parties should give back to the communities in need that have given them so much. Having the power of a worldwide audience they can do a lot of good by holding fund raisers and appealing internationally for donations to aid in the rebuilding of the Jersey Shore and aiding the families in need that live there.
Suggestions for fund raising include: A Jersey Shore tour where the cast of the show makes their way around America going to clubs and partying with fans. Profits from the tour would go to the Jersey Shore communities in need.
The Jersey Boys Event: With MTV's strong arm in the music industry, enlisting the help of world renowned NJ artists such as Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi, organize a charity event to raise funds for the Jersey Shore.
- Communications and Public Affairs of MTV
- Executive VP of MTV
- Director for Jersey Shore
- Publicist for Jersey Shore
- MTV NY Director
- Booking Agency for Deena Cortese
- APA Talent Agency for JWOWW
Brian Dow (Agent for JWOWW)
- Cast Member
Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchio
- Booking for The Situation
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino bookings
- Publicist for Snooki
Hired Gun Publicity (closest Email Address I could find for Snooki's publicist)
- Executive Assistant MTV
MTV has always been not only a place for music and recreation, but also for ideas, participation, and action.
This is the reason why today we appeal to you to help us rebuild a region, the Jersey Shore, which has been made increasingly popular throughout the years by your successful show and MTV Beach Houses, and has now been severely hit by hurricane Sandy and will need support to recover.
We are calling upon the Jersey Shore cast, who found a home here and built a career, to encourage the recovery by actively participating in fund raising events, where fans will meet them and at the same time contribute donations for the hardest hit communities and families. We also ask that MTV fully aid them in any fundraising they may do.
We also address here the many celebrities that were born and raised in New Jersey, or that chose it to be their home. We believe that a charity event gathering together the many musicians, authors, actors, sports players that are the most visible face of the Garden State would help raise funds to aid those who may be less visible but make its soul.
Matt Rafferty started this petition with a single signature, and now has 85 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.