Call To Embrace Renewable Energy
This petition had 663 supporters
In keeping with our values of respect, reverence and care for the Earth community, and our commitment to a just transition to a low carbon economy, we urge the development of policies that enable progress towards:
- A national goal of at least 50% renewable energy by 2030
- A fair tariff for the millions of people who have invested in their own solar power
- A national program to help low-income households and renters with soaring power bills to transition to renewable sources of power
- Innovative energy structures in which communities collectively control these new energy systems
- Transition to new jobs for people currently in fossil fuel industries.
Today: Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea is counting on you
Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea needs your help with “Call To Embrace Renewable Energy”. Join Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea and 662 supporters today.