No Naled Northeast Florida
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Our group, No Naled NE Florida formed to stop the aerial spraying of Naled and all organophosphates in the Jacksonville community. The city of Jacksonville aerial sprays Naled without any adequate warning system to its citizens. Naled is a neurotoxin, and breaks down into a carcinogen. Furthermore, the aerial spraying of Naled is ineffective.
PETITION TO BAN AERIAL SPRAYING OF NALED:
Ask your local political leaders to stop aerial spraying of Naled and other chemicals.
(1) Our homes and yards are currently being aerially sprayed with the poisonous chemical Naled/ Dibrom.
(2) Naled and other organophosphates are known to have serious cancer causing agents and can cause mental delays in children.
(3) Naled is banned in other parts of the world including Europe and Puerto Rico.
(4) Aerial Spraying of poison for mosquito control is ineffective and costly to taxpayers.
(5) We need our local leaders to protect our health, our children’s health, pet's health and the health of all wildlife.
By signing below you are stating you would like to ban the aerial spraying of Naled in Jacksonville area.
Today: Caitlin is counting on you
Caitlin Baiata needs your help with “Caitlin Baiata: No Naled Northeast Florida”. Join Caitlin and 53 supporters today.