Stop misuse of heritage conservation area listing in Ku-ring-gai Municipality
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
We, the undersigned, petition that all heritage conservation areas currently under planning proposals not proceed as amendments to the Ku-ring-gai Local Environment Plan.
Ku-ring-gai Municipal Council is misusing heritage conservation area listing:
- As a blanket anti-development policy;
- To list homes that lack heritage values;
- Contrary to resident objections;
- To further councillors’ pet projects;
- By listing areas contrary to heritage report recommendations; and
- Arbitrarily listing houses upon councillors’ personal opinions.
Support this petition to ensure that no heritage conservation areas are listed in Ku-ring-gai Municipality where the:
- Majority of affected residents object to listing;
- Heritage report recommendations are against listing;
- Councillors have not publically detailed significant heritage report values sought for conservation in accordance with the Heritage Act; and
- Councillors do not consult properly with the affected residents.
Today: Ku-ring-gai HCA action group is counting on you
Ku-ring-gai HCA action group needs your help with “email@example.com: Stop misusing heritage conservation area listing in Ku-ring-gai Municipality”. Join Ku-ring-gai HCA action group and 93 supporters today.