Say NO to childcare centres in low residential family neighbourhoods.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
There is a proposed childcare centre on 41 Imbros St, Nundah in the middle of a quiet neighbourhood.
- The current house block sized property is zoned low residential
- The current house is on a 'minor' class road
- Brings NOISE
- Brings TRAFFIC
- Brings CONGESTION
- Brings SAFETY ISSUES with school children crossing the minor road,
- There are plenty of alternate locations available in correctly zoned areas designed for these businesses
- Existing and proposed childcare businesses are not being considered in the lodgement
This is no different to where you live, your home, your street, your suburb. Tell the council a change to existing planning is not what we want for our families, for our children.
Today: No Childcare on is counting on you
No Childcare on Imbros St Nundah needs your help with “Brisbane city council: Say NO to change of town planning allowing childcare centres in low residential family neighbourhoods.”. Join No Childcare on and 126 supporters today.