Stop SB 619: Mo Anti-Religion and Bad for Business Bill
Stop Waisitng Time and Focus on Real Issues!
SB 619 is an unnecessary and biased piece of legislation introduced to address a perceived problem that simply does not exist.
For the last 3 years Missouri's legislature has wasted valuable time trying to pass terrible bills that are Anti-Religion, Anti-Civil Liberties, and are solutions looking for a non-existent problem.
We demand that our Senate and House members focus on real issues such as jobs, the economy, and education and stop wasting our States time and resources by introducing bad bills.
- Brian Nieves, 26th, Chairman | (573) 751-3678
- Rob Schaaf, 34th, Vice-Chairman | (573) 751-2183
- Doug Libla, 25th | (573) 751-4843
- Gary Romine, 3rd | (573) 751-4008
- Ryan Silvey, 17th | (573) 751-5282 | Ryan.Silvey@senate.mo.gov
- Jason Holsman, 7th | (573) 751-6607
- Jamilah Nasheed, 5th | (573) 751-4415 | Jamilah.Nasheed@senate.mo.gov
Today: CAIR-St.Louis is counting on you
CAIR-St.Louis needs your help with “Brian Nieves: Stop SB 619: Mo Anti-Religion and Bad for Business Bill”. Join CAIR-St.Louis and 74 supporters today.