Stop Waisitng Time and Focus on Real Issues!
SB 619 is an unnecessary and biased piece of legislation introduced to address a perceived problem that simply does not exist.
For the last 3 years Missouri's legislature has wasted valuable time trying to pass terrible bills that are Anti-Religion, Anti-Civil Liberties, and are solutions looking for a non-existent problem.
We demand that our Senate and House members focus on real issues such as jobs, the economy, and education and stop wasting our States time and resources by introducing bad bills.
- Brian Nieves, 26th, Chairman | (573) 751-3678
- Rob Schaaf, 34th, Vice-Chairman | (573) 751-2183
- Doug Libla, 25th | (573) 751-4843
- Gary Romine, 3rd | (573) 751-4008
- Ryan Silvey, 17th | (573) 751-5282 | Ryan.Silvey@senate.mo.gov
- Jason Holsman, 7th | (573) 751-6607
- Jamilah Nasheed, 5th | (573) 751-4415 | Jamilah.Nasheed@senate.mo.gov
CAIR-St.Louis started this petition with a single signature, and now has 76 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.