Saving the biodiversity in Odisha, India
Saving the biodiversity in Odisha, India
With profound respectfully, we are the inhabitants of Hirma, Tareikela, Tumbekela, Kumbhari, Luhurenkachhar, under Jharsuguda Tahasil beg to the state for the following points for favour of your kind consideration and sympathetic action with your grateful heart.
That the NLC India Ltd. Talabira Sambalpur Thermal power plant project (4x800MW) going to set up in Hirma, Tareikela, Tumbekela, Kumbhari, Luhurenkachhar, under Jharsuguda Tehsil Jharsuguda Vide Notification No. RDM-LAC-JHS-0003-2019-8058/RDM DL.08.03.2019 in R & DM Deptt.of Government of Odisha.
That he above said villagers are situated at the bank of River Bheden and the Such stated river has been in shape it turns and most of the villagers depend upon their livelihood like Air culture horticulture, Pisciculture, Animal Husbandary and most of the poor and deprived people are depending on the green leaf and brooms making and sales even also there are seven stagnation point has been installed for agrilçuture purpose of our locality.
The main families of the aforesaid villagers will be displaced & affected and lose their live livelihood due to the establishment of the Thermal Power Plant
That we came to our knowledge that Jharsuguda has Twenty Five and above big and small iron, Ispat, steel, aluminum generation plant were established & running after prior permission of Govt. and local people and twelve and above plants have already been closed after getting their profit. But the land of Jharsuguda has been abandon as other parts of Jharsugda is the most polluted area of western Odisha, Viz; Air pollution exponentially, smoke and smog clouds sporadically ultraviolet rays penetrating ultimately gases co., co2 waving water level, tributaries. Like a pond in the earth ash clouds the sky abundantly.
The Following irregularity is reflected to work out the factory by hook and cool. The details are given below.
- The District administration has intimate some specific public of the said village of public herring of acquiring of the land of Tareikela, Kumbhari, Gariadihi, Luhurenkachhar of Hirma panchayat for the establishment of NLC through a broker, even also serve the notice to us in eleventh hours moreover in the biggest dictatorship of the company is reflected by false information like 88% supported the establishment of the factory. This is false as the inhabitants did not sign in any papers the report place by the company again the company survey the people who are already dead since last 8 years a copy of the grievance to the collector is enclosed for the favor of you kind perusal.
- As per notification to establish a factory, gram sabha, and Palli sabha is most essential is not yet been done by the Grampanchyat for NOC and Gramsabha:(The proof is attached herewith ).
- The acquisition of land has not been done properly as per govt. guideline.
- The SIA is not done according to govt guideline Without the involvement of villagers attached herewith) they have prepared the SIA report monopoly.
- They have worked out the different programs at the village level without prior information with a mala fide intensity.
- As per 2013 the expert group to be prepared and give consent for the establishment of the factory which not done according to Govt. rules.
On the above regards, prayed there time to collector and District Magistrate, in grievance cell for our problems, by despite several requested the District Magistrate and Collector did not reply or response in this regards to sort out the problems our villagers.
Therefore we the inhabitants of Tareikela, Kumbhari, Gariadihi, Luhurenkachhar of Hirma Panchayat bound to knock at your door with hope so our Hon'ble Prime Minister of India may kindly take necessary action with a grateful heart and issue an order to the competent authorities of the district administration as well as state government to stop the project work of NLC India Ltd.Talabira, Sambalpur Thermal power plant project(4x800 MW) at Tareikela. Jharsuguda at the least on aforesaid four villages and safe our both life and livelihood of our locality, for which act of your kindness, we shall ever grateful and obliged.