REJECT 103 ROOM BOARDING HOUSE @FRENCHS FOREST HALT SEPP LAW SEEK MULTI-COUNCIL MORATORIUM
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
103 ROOM 4 LEVEL BOARDING HOUSE OF 5 BY 5 METER CONCRETE BOXES PLUS MECHANICAL CAR STACKER PROPOSED FOR FAMILY ORIENTED QUIET CUL DE SAC AT 16 GLADYS AVENUE, FRENCHS FOREST.
IF THIS HAPPENS TO US IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU TO!!!!
- Please sign this petition so we can lobby State Members and Decision Makers to stop this DA going ahead and others like it.
- We ARE against State Government Laws and Policy being exploited by greedy developers under the disguise of affordable housing/boarding houses.
- This is not affordable housing its micro-apartments rented at $450-$500 per week for 3 month periods then sold in 10 years for $500k a pop.
- We want SEPP Law Halted until the loop hole is fixed. We want all current and future DA's of this kind halted. We want a Multi-Council Moratorium on this issue.
- This is out-of-character for the street, due to excessive density.
- This will cause traffic congestion chaos and devalue properties.
- The rent on the boarding house wont be capped so isn't "affordable housing", it's a profit spinner for the developer and a nightmare for everyone else.
- This DA is proposed for a low density residential zoned area.
- The DA is exploiting a current loophole in the SEPP laws which enables these builds to go ahead in unsuitable areas.
- No affordable housing DA's should be considered or approved until the State Government has FIXED, completed and published the new SEPP laws which are under review.
- This DA is being proposed in the new Northern Beaches Hospital Priority Precinct but is NOT part of the Precinct Structure Plan being done by Council Town Planners.
- Developers get council decisions quashed in the Land and Environment Court even if Council rejects it.
- This is happening across the State in may quiet suburb streets. This is everyone's problem.
LOCAL RESIDENTS ARE FEED-UP WITH DEVELOPERS RUINING OUR AUSTRALIAN DREAM "THE FAMILY HOME, THE FAMILY STREET"
Please also take the time to write a short submission to help us stop this. SUBMISSIONS CLOSE NEXT WEEK 14 February - object here -->> https://eservices.northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au/ePlanning/live/Public/XC.Track/SearchApplication.aspx?id=1463789
Today: Northern Beaches Hospital Community Forum is counting on you
Northern Beaches Hospital Community Forum needs your help with “Brad Hazzard: REJECT 103 ROOM BOARDING HOUSE proposed for 16 Gladys Ave, Frenchs Forest DA 2017/1344 & OTHERS LIKE IT - HALT & FIX THE SEPP LAW PLEASE! This is NOT affordable housing. This is developers exploiting loopholes in AH SEPP laws for profit.”. Join Northern Beaches Hospital Community Forum and 431 supporters today.