REJECT 103 ROOM BOARDING HOUSE at 16 Gladys Ave, Frenchs Forest DA 2017/1344 & OTHERS !!!!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
103 ROOM 4 LEVEL BOARDING HOUSE OF 5 BY 5 METER CONCRETE BOXES PLUS MECHANICAL CAR STACKER PROPOSED FOR FAMILY ORIENTED QUIET CUL DE SAC AT 16 GLADYS AVENUE, FRENCHS FOREST.
IF THIS HAPPENS TO US IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU TO!!!!
- Please sign this petition so we can lobby State Members and Decision Makers to stop this DA going ahead.
- This is out-of-character for the street, due to excessive density.
- This will cause traffic congestion chaos and devalue properties.
- The rent on the boarding house wont be capped so isn't "affordable housing", it's a profit spinner for the developer and a nightmare for everyone else.
- This DA is proposed for a low density residential zoned area.
- The DA is exploiting a current loophole in the SEPP laws which enables these builds to go ahead in unsuitable areas.
- No affordable housing DA's should be considered or approved until the State Government has completed and published the new SEPP laws which are under review.
- This DA is being proposed in the new Northern Beaches Hospital Priority Precinct but is NOT part of the Precinct Structure Plan being done by Council Town Planners.
- Developers get council decisions quashed in the Land and Environment Court even if Council rejects it.
LOCAL RESIDENTS ARE FEED-UP WITH DEVELOPERS RUINING OUR AUSTRALIAN DREAM "THE FAMILY HOME, THE FAMILY STREET"
Please also take the time to write a short submission to help us stop this. SUBMISSIONS CLOSE NEXT WEEK 14 February - object here -->> https://eservices.northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au/ePlanning/live/Public/XC.Track/SearchApplication.aspx?id=1463789
Today: Northern Beaches Hospital Community Forum is counting on you
Northern Beaches Hospital Community Forum needs your help with “Brad Hazzard: REJECT 103 ROOM BOARDING HOUSE proposed for 16 Gladys Ave, Frenchs Forest DA 2017/1344”. Join Northern Beaches Hospital Community Forum and 387 supporters today.