For boys to leave little cute comments on eachother's photos on social media
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100.
- I as a teenage girl have observed that when a girl posts a photo of herself or friends her mutuals tend to comment sweet messages tell her how nice she looks such as "stun hun" "peng" or "babe"
- All though these comments seem small they can really make a person feel confident and loved. This is why I feel it is important for (teenage) boys to begin openly complementing eachother in everyday life and on social media!
- I strongly believe that roasting humour should end and everyone should show appreciation to eachother. You never know how a small comment could make a person feel.
- I want to promote the idea that calling your friend beautiful does not make you "soft" or "gay" it's makes you nice.
- All genders are equal. And each and every person on this earth deserves to share their emotions and to feel valued.
Today: Niamh is counting on you
Niamh Phelan needs your help with “Boys: For boys to leave little cute comments on eachother's photos on social media”. Join Niamh and 21 supporters today.