- Don ThompsonPresident and Chief Operating Officer
- Jan FieldsPresident - President, McDonald's USA, LLC
- Karen KingEast Divison President - McDonald's USA
- Steve PlotkinWest Division President - McDonald's USA
- Jim SkinnerChief Executive Officer
- Mike AndresCentral Division President - McDonald's USA
- Jose ArmarioGroup President - McDonald's Canada and Latin America
- Steve EasterbrookPresident of McDonald's Europe
- Tim FentonPresident - Asia, Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
Like KFC, or Kentucky Fried Cruelty, McDonalds's mistreats chickens by puling their feathers, and cutting their beaks and throats while they're alive, aside from feeding them hormons to grow so rapidly they reach a point where they can't even walk or carry their weight. There used to be a time when chickens weren't fed hormones nor tortured this way; we need McCruelty to end its evil ways and bring back the humane times. www.mccruelty.com can inform further about the unfortunate truth.
- President and Chief Operating Officer
- President - President, McDonald's USA, LLC
- East Divison President - McDonald's USA
- West Division President - McDonald's USA
- Chief Executive Officer
- Central Division President - McDonald's USA
- Group President - McDonald's Canada and Latin America
- President of McDonald's Europe
- President - Asia, Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
Please end the cruelty that chickens experience on a daily basis for us.
There used to be a time when chickens weren't fed hormones to grow rapidly and the quality of our was was not only natural, but healthier. Aside from the harsh way that the animals are treaed, their health affects us since we're who consumes them.
I doubt anyone would want to be in the positions of the chickens, from being in small cages and overweight to the point where they can't walk to the slicing of throats and cutting of beaks all while the;'re conscious. Think about it for just a minute, if possible. I'm sure it's painful and unpleasant. Unfortunately for them, they can's speak for themselves like we humans can. They deserve to be respected just like we people are kinder to each other. This country is about equality, but if animals are treated this way, then there's INequality. If chickens are going to be killed, they should at least be killed rapidly and painlessly. There's no reason for them to have to feel any pain. Cnsidering that we use them for nutrition, it's the least we can do.
Again, please put an end to their suffering, and be kinder to our chicken.
Annette Dominguez started this petition with a single signature, and now has 155 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.