We have all been deeply affected by Tazne death and know for a fact she would be alive if it weren't for our government and the parole board. Tazne is one of many children that have died because our government/parole board does not care or care enough!
Why are we waiting for them to do something??? If they mean what they have said to the family, the people of SA and the media then they will act on this petition and make it a new law within 2020, otherwise yet again our government is just making false promises to us and our children. It's become a gift/blessing if your child lives to turn 18 in SA!!!!
Lets honour Tazne name and memory by making sure she will never be forgotten and her lasting memory will protect future children in South Africa.
1. A MIN SENTENCE OF 50 YEARS (2X 25 LIFE SENTENCE) FOR RAPE AND OR MURDER.
2. NO PAROLE OR EARLY RELEASE FOR RAPE AND MURDER (THIS IS A LUXURY, NOT A HUMAN RIGHT
3. NO VISITORS AT ANYTIME (THIS IS A LUXURY, NOT A HUMAN RIGHT)
4. NO OUTSIDE TIME (THIS IS A LUXURY, NOT A HUMAN RIGHT)
5. ALL RELEVENT PARTIES ARE TO BE INFORMED 6 MONTHS BEFORE THE TIME WHEN SAID CRIMINAL IS GOING TO BE RELEASED AND THAT HE/SHE MAY NOT GO BACK TO THE AREA WHERE THE VICTIM AND OR THE FAMILY OF THE VICTIM LIVES.
6. NO BAIL FOR MURDER/SECOND OFFENCE/RAPE
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH SOUTH AFRICA! LETS BE HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR. IF WE GET ENOUGH SIGNATURES IT CAN BE PUT BEFORE PARLIMENT AND GO UP THE LADDER TO BECOME A NEW LAW! SIGN AND SHARE AND LETS SAVE OUR CHILDREN FROM THESE CRIMINALS WHO CURRENTLY HAVE MORE RIGHTS AND FREEDOM THEN US.