We need a senior Cabinet Minister with special responsibility for children and young people

We do need a allocated minister to protect and also educate children and young adults, especially for the children who are from minority groups, as they are the most vulnerable, often subject to racism or bully. The government and community would look after the disabled, but I do believe that the children from minority group needs more attention and care from the government and community.

Qixin Wang, Penistone, ENG, United Kingdom
6 months ago
Shared on Facebook