Equality, most capable parent to gain full custody of children in relationship breakdown.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
All responsible parents to be given equal billing during relationship breakdown. Thus ensuring that children go to the best parent rather than parent who is in receipt of Child Benefit. Instead of using their legal guardian status to foster parental alienation.
All contested residencies should be based on basic duty of care stability, emotional welfare, educational support, fit and proper housing.
To prevent children futures being destroyed by parents whom use children as a weapon/financial safety net to cause parental alienation. Those who persistently breach court contact orders (5 consecutive occasions) should have children removed from their care and placed with the non resident parent if they meet the basic care criteria. Amendments need to be made to the current family bill in the event of relationship breakdown I propose:
1. Parents to gain sole custody based on capability and duty of care rather than if the non resident parent is unfit
2. Fathers to gain equal residency once parental responsibility is acquired
3. Cafcass to be given more powers to enforce contact when evidence is provided proves that parents have frustrated access. Sanctions to be more rigorously imposed if resident parents refuses or fails to stick to contact orders
4. Speed up court litigation so that cases are resolved within 9 months
5. A clear time span for formal parental plans to be established that have to be agreed by both parents when it comes to disputes
6. An independent watchdog that ensures that parents comply with access orders.
7. Fair support and treatment of parents regardless of their financial background
8. Ensure parents cannot travel abroad without the consent of the non-resident parent once the father has parental responsibility
9. One to one sessions must be made an essential part of the court proceedings to prevent unhealthy arguments and gender bias
10. Non-resident parent to gain full physical custody once negligence or multiple contact orders have been breached proved by audio, ocular and written proof
This will lead to better protection for all non-resident parents usually (Fathers) and improve the level of Social Justice in the UK. Thus reducing, crime and mental health issues amongst men, women and children.
Today: Shaun is counting on you
Shaun Buchanan needs your help with “Boris Johnson MP: Most capable parent to gain full custody of children in relationship breakdown. Preventing Parental Alienation”. Join Shaun and 576 supporters today.