Equality, most capable parent to gain full custody of children in relationship breakdown.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
All responsible parents to be given equal billing during relationship breakdown. Thus ensuring that children go to the best parent rather than parent who is in receipt of Child Benefit. To prevent children futures being destroyed by parents whom use children as a financial safety net and are not capable of helping their children reach their full potential. In order to prevent them using their legal guardian status to foster parental alienation.
1. Additions made to the Family Bill that allows fathers to gain sole custody based on capability rather than if the mother is unfit
2. Fathers to gain equal residency once parental responsibility is acquired
3. Cafcass to be given more powers to enforce contact when evidence is provided proving that parents have frustrated access, sanctions to be more rigorously imposed if resident parents refuses or fails to stick to contact breaches
4. Speed up court litigation so that cases are resolved within 9 months
5. A clear time span for formal parental plans to be established that have to be agreed by both parents when it comes to disputes
6. An independent watchdog that ensures that parents comply with access orders.
7. Fair support and treatment of Fathers regardless of their financial background
8. Ensure parents cannot travel abroad without the consent of the non-resident parent once the father has parental responsibility
9. One to one sessions must be made an essential part of the court proceedings to prevent unhealthy arguments and gender bias
10. Non resident parent to gain full physical custody once negligence or multiple contact orders have been breached proved by audio, ocular and written proof
This will lead to better protection for all non-resident parents usually (Fathers) and improve the level of Social Justice in the UK. Thus reducing, crime and mental health issues amongst men, women and children.
Today: Shaun is counting on you
Shaun Buchanan needs your help with “Boris Johnson MP: Most capable parent to gain full custody of children in relationship breakdown.”. Join Shaun and 406 supporters today.