Why this petition matters
Given the unforeseen circumstances of COVID-19, it remains unclear whether nurseries will commence their coming academic year of 2020-2021 as normal. Having said that, we the parents don’t see how we can give in the next 2/3 of the tuition payment with such vagueness. We therefore kindly ask for a delayed Tuition date to one where the government would have announced the plan of commencement of early education systems. This is a hugely difficult time for everyone and we are all very much interested in ensuring continuation of teaching and learning.