Support Bon Secours Health System's COPN for a Hospital at Harbour View
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
As a health care ministry, our mission is to improve the overall health of our community. We believe that bringing inpatient care to Bon Secours Harbour View will help ensure that our ministry in Western Hampton Roads continues to be a vibrant one.
What Are We Proposing
- Bon Secours has filed a Certificate of Public Need to transfer 18 acute care beds four operating rooms from Bon Secours Maryview to establish a short stay surgically-focused hospital at Harbour View.
- The approximately 76,000 square-foot, two-story facility will be on the northeast corner of Bon Secours Drive and Harbour Towne Parkway.
- We remain committed to providing care to the greater Portsmouth community and will continue to operate comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services on the Bon Secours Maryview campus.
Why We Are Doing This
- We believe that this new hospital will help improve our patient’s access to inpatient care, improve their experience and allow our patients to receive inpatient surgical care locally, rather than at facilities outside the Bon Secours Maryview and Bon Secours Harbour View service areas.
- By relocating these resources the Harbour View campus, we will have the opportunity to ensure that Bon Secours Maryview’s ministry remains vibrant
- The next step will be a public hearing in the fall.
- We anticipate learning the health commissioner's decision late this year.
We Need Your Help!
This is exciting news for Bon Secours and Western Hampton Roads and we need your support in getting our COPN approved. Please support our cause by signing this online petition.
Today: Karen is counting on you
Karen Scott needs your help with “Bon Secours Hampton Roads: Support Bon Secours Health System's COPN for a Hospital at Harbour View”. Join Karen and 852 supporters today.