Safer Streets, Safer Kids: addressing road safety issues in Bolton.
This petition had 88 supporters
We the residents call on support from the Mayor of Bolton in asking that the council invest a portion of the recently returned £300,000 into a three year project aimed at improving Road Safety and enforcement across the town.
This could include:
- Additional Road Safety Officers;
- Develop a robust and effective programme of road safety education in schools and colleges;
- Host a borough wide road safety awareness week;
- Work with businesses in Bolton to promote safer driving;
- Joint investments in road safety campaigns in the town with other national organisations like BRAKE, THINK!
- Identify traffic hotspots and implement innovative strategies to help reduce speed and increase safety
Today: Warren is counting on you
Warren Fox needs your help with “Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council: Safer Streets, Safer Kids: addressing road safety issues in Bolton.”. Join Warren and 87 supporters today.