We Are Indian Hills - Moving forward and blazing new trails.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
It's often said that change is the only constant in life, yet humans are evolutionarily predisposed to resist change because of the unknowns associated with it. If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living.
For the past two years, with guidance from building leadership, IHE has been moving forward and blazing new trails, creating a positive, safe and nurturing environment that allows our staff and students to grow academically and socially.
Positive changes that have been brought about in the past two years are as follows:
- Honor Roll field trips and celebrations
- Pep Rallies to support our students academically and in athletics
- Talent Showcase
- Spelling Bees
- Monthly Staff Celebrations/Get Togethers
- Teacher Committees to allow staff voices to be heard
- District policies implemented and followed
- Consistent expectations for teachers and students
- Securing our school to ensure the safety of our students.
- Veterans Day Parade
- Book Character Parade
- School FaceBook page to keep parents informed
Any change, even change for the better is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomfort. Change is inevitable. Change is constant. When you're finished changing, you're finished.
By signing this petition, you will be helping Indian Hills Elementary Administrators to continue moving our school forward and blazing new trails.
Today: Supportive IHE is counting on you
Supportive IHE Teacher needs your help with “Bobbie Acklin: We Are Indian Hills - Moving forward and blazing new trails.”. Join Supportive IHE and 165 supporters today.