0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Hi Team ,
1. The security check is waste of time . You can pass through the metal detector , but not standing in a queue to screen the bags everyday . The idea of metro is to save time , but by the time we cross all these , the time taken is same when we reach our destination.
2. Suppose , I need to come to front side of Baiyappanahalli station from back entrance to board my cab , I still have to pass by the security / screening check which is wasting my time and more over its so frustrating in the morning . The security guards are no co operating saying that they have to abide to rules.
3. There is no point in charging Rs. 200 if we loose the coin . The logic here is we cannot get into the station without the coin . If we lose the coin after getting into the train , a person who finds it cannot use it . So it's 100 % true that we bought the ticket . What's the logic of charging Rs 200 . Also , there is no card transaction to pay fine . Only cash is accepted . Is this fine in a metro politan city ??
4. There is no metro App where we can recharge by ourselves and there is no recharge machines installed in stations to get our cards recharged . Instead of machines , manpower is more .
5. We cannot block our cards if we loose it . What's the security for our money ??
6. We do not have any app for metro to check train timings
7. I am not sure why there is a charge when we get into the station and get out of the same station during emergencies . E.g. . I get into the station and stand in the platform . My friend rings me up and asks me to come out . So I get out immediately . Still there is a charge for that where I don't use the train . These concepts are not there in foreign countries .
These things are really frustrating to use metro . Kindly address these issues and help the public to be less tensed and help us to save time .
Today: Kavita is counting on you
Kavita Kavs needs your help with “BMRCL: Save Time”. Join Kavita and 38 supporters today.