Provide fast reliable internet services to the Redlands Community
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Redlands has long suffered by inferior internet services. Many areas have no ADSL services and rely on outdated dial up devices or expensive slow wireless devices.
The Federal Government Promise at the 2013 election was the following:-
1. Download speeds of between 25 and 100 megabits per second for all Australians by the end of 2016 and 50 to 100 megabits per second by 2019.
2. The rollout of the NBN under the Coalition will be complete by the end of 2019.
3. Regions with substandard internet services will receive priority rollout.
4. The Coalition’s plan will ensure the National Broadband Network is rolled out faster and cheaper, resulting in lower prices for consumers.
5. Under the Coalition’s NBN all premises will have access to download speeds 25mbps to 100mbps by the end of 2016. The minimum speed will rise to 50mbps by the end of 2019 for 90 per cent of fixed line users.
6. We will give highest priority to the suburbs, towns and regions with the poorest broadband services today.
The LNP and The NBN have not fulfilled their promise to Redlands or Australia. Only 25% of Australia have been connected to the NBN and the cost has blown out by $20 BILLION DOLLARS. Redlands and Australia have been lied to and it is just not good enough.
We need to gather as a community and make a change. The Federal Government and the NBNco need to follow through with their 2013 and 2016 election promises made. Please help us with our petition.
A Facebook Page has been created to assist you in following our campaign:- https://www.facebook.com/NBN.Redlands?
Today: Where is my NBN? is counting on you
Where is my NBN? Redlands needs your help with “Bill Morrow: Provide fast reliable internet services to the Redlands Community”. Join Where is my NBN? and 136 supporters today.