The Establishment of the Ronald Reagan Super-Presidency
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
I think every Rational Person can agree that half of this country has lost its damn mind—and I’m not talking about the Good Half! It’s time we forced the Elites in this country—again, not the good ones—to pay their fair share! If they really think that we should raise the top marginal tax rate—which affects everyone equally!—they should prove it by putting their unearned billions of dollars to good use.
By establishing the official, fully-funded position of RONALD REAGAN SUPER PRESIDENCY, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, George Soros, and Warren Buffett will be demonstrating a commitment to start being patriotic and working to MATA—Make America Truly Amazing. For only a quarter of a billion dollars each, they can create a new Executive Position that would have some Real, Actual Power in this country—unlike the regular presidency that, a lot of people don’t realize, was basically RUINED by Obama, and doesn’t let you do anything without a bunch of Very Partisan, Very Crooked judges getting in the way.
With that in mind, the following are the enumerated powers and privileges that the Super-President would wield:
1) The Super-Presidency, Super-President and all Derivatives are always Capitalized, and should actually be in ALL-CAPS as often as possible, because He—not to be sexist, but who are we kidding?—deserves our respect.
2) Upon unanimous selection by everyone on Cable News and the Met Gala guest list—who are generally Snooty Jerks, but will make the right call on this one, because it’s Important—the Super-President shall be awarded A BILLION DOLLARS, up-front, no questions asked. Not that he needs it. I mean, even being qualified for this kind of position probably means He’s already a Billionaire (but there’s obviously no need to look too closely into His finances).
3) He will have his own social-media platform that’s like Twitter, but with more Free Speech and fewer Haters. It will be called the Super-President’s, Listen Up, Time To E-learn Respectfully—or SPLUTTER for short.
4) Everyone on cable news has to say one flattering thing about the Super-President every day, unless they want to be officially CANCELED, and de-platformed from SPLUTTER, or possibly executed—we’ll work out the details later.
5) Once a week, He gets to force someone who’s been rude to Him to APOLOGIZE or, again, be de-platformed/executed.
6) Once a month he gets a full Military Parade, with real Hollywood military weapons and vehicles like you see in the movies, and a lot of really Handsome Generals straight from central casting. And also a free tour of Universal Studios.
7) Once a year, His official title will be amended to reflect his achievements. Like, say that Billion Dollar bonus gives him the momentum he needs to quickly become the richest man in the world—as long as a Close Associate vouches over the phone and has a different name (though some overlap in the names is no big deal), we won’t need to check too closely—then His official title will be lengthened to THE RONALD REAGAN SUPER-PRESIDENT, _ _ _ _ _ _ _. _ _ _ _ _, THE RICHEST AND THEREFORE SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD. And if he wants to replace the part about Reagan with his own name, that’s also allowed—it’s really just a place-holder.
8) He can have a Second Wife if he wants to, because He’s EARNED it—unlike the regular president, who only gets one.
9) Free McDonald’s for life, including if he wants to feed like a whole sports team, as long as they aren’t Anthem-Kneelers.
10) His own version of the American flag with His name on it, and extra padding for flag-hugs.
11) It’s a Lifetime Appointment, so He doesn’t need to waste his time on re-elections, and He can never be IMPEACHED OR WITCH-HUNTED OR LYNCHED.
12) Rallies whenever He wants, and also Meetings for very High-Level, Important deals with very Handsome and Important Men, straight out of central casting.
Obviously this is way too much POWER to give to just anyone, so we better talk about the Requirements For Qualification, which are pretty tough, let me tell you, but should be no big deal as long as you’re not a loser.
1) He should already be RICH, like really loaded, and not embarrassed to show it off, because that makes Him smart.
2) He should have gone to a really good school, like the Wharton School of Business, and any really established Jesuit School should be fine for undergrad. He also needs to have gotten really good grades, as verified by another call from a Close Associate with a BELIEVABLE name.
3) He has to resign from any Political Office He is currently holding, and can never hold another office, but there’s obviously no Shame in it, because this is basically a PROMOTION, and we wouldn’t want a politician-type having this much power in the first place—this is a job for a Real Man.
4) He has to pledge to Make America Truly Amazing
5) He should have made his Fortune in something Real and Important, like Real Estate or Branded Marketing.
6) He should definitely be tall, like at least 6’2”—not that we’re getting out a tape measure.
7) He should be a truly great golfer, since most DEALS happen out on the links these days. Any plaque that lists Him as a Champion at a prestigious Club/Resort should be proof enough.
8) Must be a Real American, and no I will not explain.
9) He should be able to provide a Classy Venue for a really lavish Inauguration Party with just an amazing Chocolate Cake, and a bigger TV and Internet Audience than anyone ever.
10) He will probably already be very important and respected, as measured by how many times He’s been on the cover of TIME magazine—at least 20.
11) Everyone should LOVE this guy, and he should be on record as loving them, too—the Blacks, Hispanics, the Jews, and especially the poorly educated (college these days is Ruining Kids anyway).
So, please sign if you want these rich, Lefty Elites to pony up and give someone a REAL chance to fix this country. And if you don’t sign, that means you hate America and you hate Trump. Oh, and feel free to nominate anyone you think might Qualify.
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!