Bijlee female elephant was in trouble, now dead in Mumbai like many more captive elephants in India, these jumbos are being badly tortures in circuses, compelled to perform, abused for begging, joy ride, pride, political and publicity tool for personnel gain and profit, where as elephant is a national heritage animal of India. Shame.
- The Chief Minister of Delhi
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Jharkhand
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Chattisgarh
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Assam
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Arunachal Pradesh
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Minister for Environment and Forest (GOI)
- Joint Secretary to MoEF
- AWD of MoEF
- Central Zoo Authority of India - CZA
- The Chief Wildlife Warden, Maharashtra
- The PS to Urban and Local Bodies, Haryana
- Naresh Kadyan, Rep. of OIPA India - Chairman, PFA Haryana
- The Director, Urban and Local Body, Haryana
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Karnataka
- Chief Wildlife Warden Government of Kerala
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Meghalaya
- The Chief Secretary to the Govt. of Punjab
- The Secretary, Ministry of Environment and Forest
- Shri Ashok Kumar, Vice Chairman, WTI
- Smt. Maneka Gandhi, Chairperson, PFA India
- Ms. Poorva Joshipura, Chief Functionary, PETA India
- The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau - WCCB
- The Animal Welfare Board of India - AWBI
- The Commissioner of Mumbai Police
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Uttarakhand
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of West Bengal
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Orissa
- Chief Wildlife Warden, Government of Tamil Nadu
- HE the Governpr of Haryana
Injured and abandoned Bijlee female elephant needs attention in Mumbai, its owner should be booked and arrested because he violated the Court order; Contempt of court. Laxmi another elephant needs to be immediate rescue and Bijlee needs treatment, care and shelter, It has been learnt that so called elephant owner doesn't have proper proof for ownership, transit permit nor these both elephants are micro chipped, as required under section 38 of the Wild Life Protection Act, 1972. How and why bijlee so called owner can abuse scheduled one wild animal, which is protected under the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 for personnel gain, begging and profit? We further demand immediate rescue and rehabilitation of all captive Elephants in India as well, National heritage animal of India is being compelled to work for pride, begging, political tool, personnel gain and profit. Why double standard for elephants and how so called owner abused elephants for earning, for what purpose bijlee and laxmi was given to these incapable persons and they are not in position to take care of these animals, hence animals should be confiscated with out any further delay, elephant be in its natural habitat, introduce strict rules and regulations for the protection of the National heritage animal, Naresh Kadyan moved PIL before the Delhi High court and then taken up the matter with the Ministry of Home Affairs, to include all National pride like flower, animal, birds, tree, song, emblem, flag, heritage animal, aquatic animal, river and game under the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971. It would be pertinent to mention here that Rajasthan High Court (Jaipur Bench) ban the use of IRON ANKUSH to handle the elephant on PIL No. 8987 of 2006 moved by Naresh Kadyan, which was moved to oppose Cartier elephant polo, one male elephant is being abused in the Dabchick Tourist resort in Hodal with the consent of Haryana Tourism Development Corporation, FIR lodged but no arrest, like wise another FIR was lodged with the Sonipat Police station in Haryana but elephant handed over to the offenders, another accused absconding due to melafide intention of prosecution: Wildlife Inspector, Kurukshetra. Ban elephant entry in the municipal limits of Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Delhi, UT Chandigarh and UP to protect them from greedy and selfish part of the society, confiscate all captive elephants of the above said areas.
haathi mere saathi. - Abhishek Kadyan and Sukanya Kadyan.
So sorry Bijlee is dead now, many more captive elephants needs attention, immediate rescue and rehabilitation.
Abhishek Kadyan started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,054 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.