We demand NKEC reconsider the termination of Mr. Cornett, a steady and impactful leader.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
In a recent email from the NKEC, we were informed that organizational changes were being made to the leadership team at our school, resulting in the termination of Larry Cornett's position as Vice President of CLCS. Many parents and staff are upset about this recent announcement and feel this decision was not the best choice for our students and school. Mr. Cornett’s dedication and contributions have been significant in shaping the culture and morale of CLCS.
Several examples in which Larry Cornett has demonstrated his dedication on a daily basis are:
- Overseeing traffic and campus safety procedures (in rain, snow or shine…always with a smile on his face)
- Reviving the Campus Council by tirelessly recruiting parent volunteers and attending all evening Campus Council meetings
- Creating effective marketing materials (i.e. the billboard on Rte 72, yard signs, handouts for events)
- Greeting our children every day (often by name)
- Being a positive role model for our children…sitting with them at lunch, encouraging proper behavior, and even wiping down tables afterward
- Supporting our children in their extracurricular activities…during musicals, sporting events and spelling bees, etc.
- Promoting our school to increase enrollment
- Helping to organize fundraisers and volunteering during these events
- Providing mentorship and leadership to the students and staff
In order to make the most impact, we ask that only parents, guardians and staff sign the petition at this time. Please forward this petition to other parents and/or guardians. We would also encourage you to join us at the NKEC Board meeting on 7/17 at 1pm. If you would like to assist us with addressing the Board, arrive at 12:30 in order to sign in for comments.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
We appreciate your support!
Debbie Cantelon firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy Kawa email@example.com
Today: Sandy is counting on you
Sandy Kawa needs your help with “firstname.lastname@example.org: Save Larry”. Join Sandy and 209 supporters today.