Bartomeu out. Enough is Enough.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 25,000!
"Good for Barça" is what Barto said 3 years ago while contesting elections. Ever since, nothing went good for Barca. The famous Trident MSN is no longer existent. Barcelona got eliminated in quarter finals for two times in a row which never happened in a decade. It is no secret that Barcelona's supports are fuming about ageing the squad and lack of investment in young players and La Masia, the elite institution for young footballers. In meantime, teams like Real Madrid have revived their football club whereas Barcelona is going going in opposite directions. And if this is not appealing enough than the Barto gang is spending the funds generated from Neymar's transfer on 30 years old player for alleged personal economic benefits.
With many iconic figures of Camp Nou reaching to their end of career there is true feeling of uncertainty that under the hands of these people Barcelona will fall like AC Milan did.So, we urge all Cules to raise their voice against these people before it becomes too late.
How can this happen?
Former Barcelona presidential candidate Agusti Benedito has lodged a vote of no confidence against the club's current board.
Benedito appeared in a news conference on Thursday to make the announcement, citing continued mismanagement at the top level by president Josep Maria Bartomeu and his predecessor Sandro Rosell.
"The serious institutional crisis at our club requires that the club's members assess whether the current board still has our confidence," he said.
"If you are a club member and believe that to restore the club we love the board should resign, join up with the will of many other fans by signing the vote of no confidence."
To take the vote of no confidence to the next stage, Benedito needs the support of 15 percent of the club's members within 14 days, which he estimates is around 16,500 people.
The Barca board have come under increasing criticism in recent weeks, with Bartomeu stating that he is not considering resigning on more than one occasion.
Benedito also slammed the decision to strike a deal with the courts over the Neymar signing as "shameful" and said it was only done to save Bartomeu and Rosell.
Rosell had previously stepped down over the Neymar transfer and last month was arrested as part of a money laundering investigation, although there are not any links between his arrest and Barcelona.
Other candidates from the 2015 presidential election Joan Laporta and Toni Freixa support Benedito's movement, with the former particularly vocal in his disdain for the current board.
Earlier this week he suggested the club had not been transparent with the amount of money they made from the sponsorship deal with Qatar, implying something underhand had taken place.
However, Barcelona responded on Wednesday by publishing the figures from the agreement and threatening legal action.
The Catalan club said in a statement that they wanted to make clear that "the contract called for the club to receive a total of €171 million over six seasons" and that they have in their possession the corresponding receipts for the deposits made to that amount.
They added that the contract did not entail any costs for intermediation and that said contract -- as well as the rest of the club's finances -- has been duly audited for the last six seasons by external company Deloitte.
The vote of no confidence is expected to happen in coming months. We urge all members and Socios please go and vote against Bartamou, the guy has no vision for Barcelona. Our very style and values as a club is in danger.
A die hard Barcelona supporter
Today: FC Barcelona Universe is counting on you
FC Barcelona Universe needs your help with “Barcelo: Bartomeu out. Enough is Enough.”. Join FC Barcelona Universe and 22,733 supporters today.