Stop Countries from Supplying South Sudan with Weapons
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
- South Sudan is the world's youngest country. A civil war broke out in December 2013. A peace agreement was signed in 2015 but the country struggles to remain peaceful.
- Over 50 000 people were killed in 2013
- 2.3 million people were displaced
- Many people have a lack of basic needs
- By signing this petition, you can bring awareness to this issue and stop countries such as Russia and China from supplying South Sudan with weapons.
- South Sudan is my country and I hate hearing sad things about it on the news. My dream is to one day visit my country and spread God's word. I believe that South Sudan can strive if everyone puts their differences aside and starts working together to create a bright and beautiful future.
- There is a lot of tension between different tribes in the country. Why can't we all get along? We are all human. Everyone deserves to be treated fairly no matter their religion, tribe, etc.
- Please sign this petition and help save lives. Please help my dream become a reality.
- Thank you
Today: Nyakong is counting on you
Nyakong Yang needs your help with “Barack Obama: Stop Countries from Supplying South Sudan with Weapons”. Join Nyakong and 45 supporters today.