My father, John Flowers, walked into Baptist Hospital South and three mths later his body rottening of bedsores was sent to a morgue in a body bag . A trip to the ER at this Hospital proved to be deadly for my father and several others who died of negligence and blatant acts of malpractice and they have no legal recourse in Alabama's court system because some of th the state legislators also sit on the board of directors of the hospital.
Baptist Healthcare has chosen to hide under the umbrella of university of Alabama( a state run hospital) so that they can kill with impunity and patients have no right to pursue malpractice lawsuit. furthermore, patients are not informed that if Baptist Hospital kills you it is their "tough luck" and families have to "suck it up".
Baptist Hospital killed my father, John Flowers by:
1. Puncturing his bowels while inserting a catheter. Feces poured out of his side for a week before they admitted there was a problem. He ended up with part of his dead bowel removed and required an ostomy.
2. He bled profusely from the ostomy with blood all on the floor and in the bed neglected by nursing staff until his family discovered it
3.He was overmedicated and aspirated his vomit developing aspiration pneumonia, was intubated and landed in the icu on a ventilator.
4. He was neglected in the ICU and developed huge bedsores from which he died of infections tranmittedto his blood stream from the bedsores.
5.on the night of his death, the morticians tell us he was dead long beforewe were informed. when we inspected his remains he wreaked of rottening flesh and appeared vaporized.
6. Baptist Hospital withheld his medical records from us for months until we wrote the atty general's office and medicare.
7. Baptist can kill anyone and is doing so and patients have no rights. My father is not the first and unless we get justice for John Baptist will continue to kill and deliver bad care
I am seeking JUSTICE for JOHN