Stop harassment towards EXID

Reasons for signing

See why other supporters are signing, why this petition is important to them, and share your reason for signing (this will mean a lot to the starter of the petition).

Thanks for adding your voice.

jazzmin logan
3 years ago

Thanks for adding your voice.

nicole gonzalez
3 years ago
I love EXID

Thanks for adding your voice.

Anita Kanitz
4 years ago

„Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.“
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

„We must send a message across the world that there is no disgrace in being a survivor of sexual violence – the shame is on the aggressor.“
-Angelina Jolie

„No woman has to be a victim of physical abuse. Women have to feel like they are not alone.“
-Salma Hayek

"Blaming victims of sexual assault and rape and unpunished culprits, means rape culture is normal and women, girls and childs are a wothless meat without rights. Together we can make a change. There is no room in our world for such coward and heinous crimes. I cannot believe that men are only a race of cruel and destroying beasts."
-Anita Kanitz
"Don't call sadistic and dangerous actions of men, connected with bullying, harassment, stalking, rape, sexual violence, domestic abues and murder romance, love and normal, call it by the real name: heinous crimes. Don't blame the victim for the actions, blame the culprits. We are all the change for a better future without these crimes. We must only have the courage to call the crimes and the predators by the name and fight against it. We must be the voices of the victims! Never forget the pain and the deaths of the victims, remember them until end of time, that such crimes are the past and not the future!"
-Anita Kanitz

“Now, should we treat women as independent agents, responsible for themselves? Of course. But being responsible has nothing to do with being raped. Women don’t get raped because they were drinking or took drugs. Women do not get raped because they weren’t careful enough. Women get raped because someone raped them.”
― Jessica Valenti, The Purity Myth: How America's Obsession with Virginity is Hurting Young Women

"As a mother, I say, it's enough. How many sleepless nights have I spent with tears over how female babies, female children, girls and women are cruelly enslaved, abused, abused, raped, tortured, mutilated. It's enough, enough tears and time for action. Mothers of the whole world stand up against this injustice and fight. It is enough, we must put an end to these gruesome crimes and this cruel injustice forever, we must do it, for the future of our daughters and granddaughters! Fight, it's our only and last chance."
-Anita Kanitz

"Even though they make up half the population, women and girls have endured discrimination in most societies for thousands of years. In the past, women were treated as property of their husbands or fathers - they couldn't own land, they couldn't vote or go to school, and were subject to beatings and abuse and could do nothing about it. Over the last hundred years, much progress has been made to gain equal rights for women around the world, but many still live without the rights to which all people are entitled."
-- Robert Alan Silverstein

There are many crimes against women, girls and female childs: Domestic and sexual violence, street harassment, workplace harassment, catcalling, Eve teasing, tarrarush gamea, rape culture, mass and gang rapes, war rapes, child rapes, marital rapes, dowry murder, forced and child marriages, FGM, sex slavery, women, girls and child trafficking, forced prostitution, rape pornography, online harassment, sadistic stalking, domestic and sexual murder, acid attacks, femicide, female infanticide, daily hate speech and sexism, sadistic and forced sexual practices, lack of freedom, education and human rights, forced dress codes like chador and burqa, victim blaming of assault, stalking, bullying and rape victims,witch hunts, widow murders, executions like stoning for rape and assault victims, imprisonment and punishment of female victims..
Violence against women, girls and female childs - particularly intimate partner violence and sexual violence - are major public health problems and violations of women's human rights and childrens rights..
Recent global prevalence figures indicate that about 1 in 3 (35%) of women worldwide have experienced either physical and/or sexual intimate partner violence or non-partner sexual violence in their lifetime.
Most of this violence is intimate partner violence. Worldwide, almost one third (30%) of women who have been in a relationship report that they have experienced some form of physical and/or sexual violence by their intimate partner.
Globally, as many as 38% of murders of women are committed by an intimate partner.
Violence can negatively affect women’s physical, mental, sexual and reproductive health, and may increase vulnerability to HIV.
Factors associated with increased risk of perpetration of violence include low education, child maltreatment or exposure to violence in the family, harmful use of alcohol, attitudes accepting of violence and gender inequality.
Factors associated with increased risk of experiencing intimate partner and sexual violence include low education, exposure to violence between parents, abuse during childhood, attitudes accepting violence and gender inequality.
There is evidence from high-income settings that school-based programmes may be effective in preventing relationship violence (or dating violence) among young people.
In low-income settings, primary prevention strategies, such as microfinance combined with gender equality training and community-based initiatives that address gender inequality and relationship skills, hold promise.
Situations of conflict, post conflict and displacement may exacerbate existing violence, such as by intimate partners, and present additional forms of violence against women.

Global violence uniquely affects the girl child. Although international legal instruments have been in place for decades to protect the girl child, thousands of brutal acts of violence and neglect specifically targeting the girl child can be observed around the world on a daily basis. For centuries, girls who have barely attained adolescence have been forced into marriage, often with men many years their senior. As a minor, a girl child cannot legally give her consent to enter into such a partnership. They have suffered in female genital mutilation rituals. They are traded, bought, and sold across national borders as commodities to be put to use as prostitutes or slaves, or merely to be sold again at a profit. Many girls are even victimized before birth, as technology and greater access to medicine have given rise to prenatal sex selection and selection abortion based on sex. Girls continue to face the threat of sexual harassment and abuse in workplaces and schools. Their lives may be taken for the “honor” of their families for speaking to strangers or committing other minor transgressions. Violence against the girl child has become a powerful and all-too-common tactic in times of war and humanitarian disaster.

That is the reason why I am fighting my whole life for human rights, women and girls rights and children's rights. But it is not enough, day by day the world is getting a more dangerous and barbaric place for childs, girls and women! And the greatest danger on earth for all of us are the male humans, what a shame for humankind!

Femicide, misogyny, stalking, sexual violence, rape culture, hate speech is everywhere:

The rape of Dhaka : 1971, Numbers : 200,000 (Official) - 400,000

This is one of the most shameful war crimes in the history of humanity perpetrated by the Pakistani army (supported by the Razakars) during the Bangladesh liberation war of 1971. During the war, a fatwa in Pakistan declared that the Bengali 'freedom fighters' were Hindus and that their women could be taken as the booty of war ('gonimoter maal').

The total number of rapes is estimated to be between 200,000 to 400,000 during a nine month period. Some descriptions present an unbelievably gory picture of the massacre. Victims aged 8 to 75 were also kidnapped and held in special camps where they were repeatedly assaulted. According to some reports, the soldiers at one point used their bayonets to rape women.

The Pakistani army also raped Bengali males. The men, when passing through a checkpoint, would be ordered to prove they were circumcised, and this is where the rapes usually happened.

The Rwandan Genocide : 1994 - 500,000

This happened over the course of 100 days. During the 1994 genocide, Rwandan women were subjected to sexual violence on a massive scale, perpetrated by members of the infamous Hutu militia groups known as the Interahamwe, by other civilians, and by soldiers of the Rwandan Armed Forces (Forces Armées Rwandaises, FAR), including the Presidential Guard. Administrative, military and political leaders at the national and local levels, as well as heads of militia, directed or encouraged both the killings and sexual violence to further their political goal: the destruction of the Tutsi as a group. This gave rise to the coinage of the term “Genocidal rape”.
During the conflict Hutu extremists released hundreds of patients from hospitals, who were suffering from AIDS, and formed them into "rape squads". The intent was to infect and cause a "slow, inexorable death". Survivors have testified that the transmission of the HIV virus was a deliberate act by talking about how the men, before they raped them, would say that they were not going to kill them directly but rather give them a slow death from AIDS. Two-thirds of a sample of 1,200 Rwandan genocide widows tested positive for HIV, and the infection rates in rural areas more than doubled after the genocide.

My own experiences with the male race are more as bad and heinous: I am a decent and decently dresses woman, normal and not sexy looking, a hard working loving mother and a very faithful wife, a very careful person, but that has not helped me all the time! Like it happens to all other females worldwide, dangerous and horny male idiots unfortunately crossed my way.

As a little schoolchild I was hunted and stalked by an unknown man (a perverted asshole) for years on my long and lonely way to school with a car. I ran for my life every time, the last time I met him I could only escape because I put his arm in the car door, and he called me with wild verbal abuse and death threats. After that, I was ill for a long time and my class teacher and classmates searched for the man every day because I had told them everything and they saw him one day. He escaped and was never seen again, he was unknown to all, even the license plate was not from our area!

At High School I was bullied, harassed, stalked and defamed by a narcisstic male classmate (a real douchebag). There were rape threats too. There were bystanders, because if a girl didn't want sex with guys, which are interested in her, then is something wrong with her. She is stupid and not normal, so they said. But I told everything to classmates and a female teacher and I got help. The stalker left the school without exam.

At my workplaces I must terminated three times my workplace, because there were rape attempts, sexual harassment and bullying by horny collegaues and bosses (male idiots and dickheads). The male idiots had helpers, because women are sluts and men are men, so they said. As a boss want to rape me at the workplace I hit and kicked him to the ground, because I was in a big rage. His pregnant wife was in hospital at that time. I told everything to another boss and a male colleague. They helped me. But I was bullied until now, so I changed after three years my workplace.

My perverse Muslim Australian ex-tenant (a real chicken shit) is stalking me with his friends for 14 years. The stalking includes rape threats, death threats, tracking, burglary attempts, slandering, cyberbullying, mailing of rape mails, rape and revenge porn videos of other females, hacker attacks, telephone terror, damages to property. His friends called me a slut and a whore and a Femnazi. Because he has very bad islamic contacts, my husband makes Criminal charges for suspected terrorism.

The reason was in all cases that I showed these men the could shoulder, women and girls are not sex toys and sexual garbage.

Our future must be to blame and punish the culprits not the victims! Blaming the victims is not the solution, but it's common worldwide!
Victim blaming is not only done by men, victim blaming is also often done by other women. How can a woman in this world be so stupid to be not on her own side?

Misogyny, example the U.S., 2016, the Stanford rape case sparked outrage. The survivor’s harrowing 7,244-word narrative of her attack went viral on Buzzfeed and ignited a long-awaited national debate on sexual assault reform. Her story, uncut in its full 12-page form, saturated Twitter and Facebook feeds across the globe. In a rare instance, social media empowered this survivor’s voice to prevail louder than her attacker’s. But in the frenzy of social media we live in, victims of sexual assault typically have far less agency as peers and partygoers upload digital evidence of the assault while the victim’s voice is squashed and justice disregarded.

Cruel rape cases of Audrie Pott, Daisy Coleman and Retaeh Parson (raped and bullied to suicide):
Audrie Taylor Pott (May 27, 1997 – September 12, 2012) was a 15-year-old student at Saratoga High School in Saratoga, California, who died by suicide. She had been sexually assaulted at a party eight days earlier by three 16-year-old boys she knew, and nude pictures of her were posted online with accompanying bullying.
On September 30, 2014, California Governor Jerry Brown signed Audrie's Law, "a bill that increases penalties and decreases privacy protections for teens convicted of sex acts on someone who is passed out from drugs or alcohol or incapable of giving consent due to a disability"
Daisy Coleman, the center of a famous and controversial rape case in Maryville,, U.S., when she was 14, has started a website to educate young women about sexual assault, according to the Daily Mail.
She and childhood friend Paige Parkhurst, who also said she was raped that night in January 2012, have forgiven the boys involved, the Daily Mail reports.
Coleman and Parkhurst, who was then 13, accused boys in the town of sexually assaulting them during an alcohol-infused party at the home of a popular Maryville High football player. The case gained international attention after a seven-month investigation by The Kansas City Star.
On April 4, 2013, Rehtaeh Parsons, December 9, 1995 – April 7, 2013), a 17-year-old former Cole Harbour District High School student, attempted suicide by hanging at her home in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, leading to a coma and the decision to switch her life support machine off on April 7, 2013. Her death has been attributed to online distribution of photos of an alleged gang rape that occurred 17 months prior to her suicide, in November 2011. On a Facebook page set up in tribute to her daughter, Parsons' mother blamed the four boys who allegedly raped and released images of her, the subsequent constant "bullying and messaging and harassment", and the failure of the Canadian justice system, for her daughter's decision to commit suicide.
There is no justice in our world for rape victims: The facts:
Such is the case in Audrie and Daisy, a new Netflix documentary detailing the heart wrenching stories of sexual assault victims Audrie Pott and Daisy Coleman. Both young women sustained horrifying trauma and were forced to relive the attacks day after day as classmates propagated images and videos of their assaults across the web. Between the relentless cyberbullying they faced and a lack of institutional support, Audrie committed suicide and Daisy was driven out of her hometown. In both cases, social media helped amplify victim-shaming and entrench the victim in a state of public suffering. Daisy Coleman was 14 when she was found by her mother, unconscious on her front porch in the snow. She was wearing just a T-shirt and leggings; her hair was frozen to the ground. The evening before, she and her best friend Paige Parkhurst, then 13, had been hanging out with 17-year-old Matthew Barnett and his friends, in his parents’ basement. What happened that night became a story that rocked Maryville, a small manufacturing town in the midwest, for months. Daisy was, by her account if not by the state of Missouri’s definition, raped. She says she had been too drunk to consent and blacked out an entire portion of the evening, when high-school football star Barnett claimed they had consensual sex. Paige was, in fact, raped; her 15-year-old unidentified attacker pleaded guilty in juvenile court. The families of both girls have endured a sustained campaign of abuse online since the story broke in 2012. The Colemans had their house burnt down, mutilated dead rabbits were dumped in Parkhurst’s car.
For film-making team Bonni Cohen and Jon Shenk, Daisy’s story became depressingly familiar. “We had heard about these worst-case scenarios about high schools,” says Jon, “where quite young girls were being assaulted by people they thought were their friends and then bullied online about it, when the perpetrators took video and pictures.” One such case from the same year was that of Audrie Pott. The Californian 15-year-old had woken up at a house party, without her clothes on and her body covered in marker pen. Boys she had known since middle school sexually assaulted her while she was drunk and had passed out; photos of the incident circulated throughout the school. Eight days later, Pott killed herself.

The story of sexual assault and victimization through social media has unfortunately become commonplace. Between the universality of cellphones with cameras, the widespread cultural adoption of social media, victims are often trapped in a wrath of character assassination and name-calling long after their assault. To make matters worse, victims often feel overlooked by the criminal justice system. Rehtaeh Parsons endured insurmountable ridicule after photos of her rape were circulated. She killed herself, only 17 years old.

The most cruel sexual and domestic murder cases in history:
They were kind, lovable, intelligent, young, beautiful, with a hopeful future! They were brutally and barbaric tortured, mutilated, raped and murdered. The only reason for their cruel deaths were, they were female and male devils have the power to do that. The culprits alive, the innocent underaged girls not! Their future and their lifes and the lifes of their loving families are destroyed! So I must ask, why are the culprits now always alive, bragging with their devil deeds? What kind of justice ist that on this earth! I will tell you, it’s the kind of justice of devils and the hell on earth for all females! We ask for justice, we ask for revenge, together we can make a change! If the last evil man has left this earth, all females can live in peace forever!

The Toolbox Killers

The evils on earth:
Lawrence Sigmund Bittaker (born September 27, 1940) and Roy Lewis Norris (born February 5, 1948) are American serial killers and rapists known as the Tool Box Killers, who together committed the kidnap, rape, torture, and murder of five teenage girls over a period of five months in southern California in 1979. The police found photos of 19 other unknown young women, perhaps the killers murdered many more women and girls.
The transcript of what happened to Shirley Ledford at the hands of Toolbox Killers Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris is the most disturbing thing you will ever come across.
An excerpt from the transcript:
“At this point, after Bittaker had forced Shirley to fellate him, repeated sounds of an administered beating, interspersed with loud screams can be heard as Bittaker savagely beat Shirley about the breasts and, to a lesser degree, head. Bittaker then extracted his pliers from the tool box. Shirley then emits several high-pitched, prolonged screams and cries of agony as Bittaker alternately squeezes and twists her labia, clitoris, nipples and breasts with the pliers. Bittaker then returns the pliers to the tool box. Banging sounds can also be heard throughout, which are believed to have been made as Shirley came into contact with the walls and inner contents of the van as she writhed and flailed.”
Ledford: My God! Please stop it! (Screams)
Bittaker: Is the recorder going?
Norris: Yeah!
Bittaker: Scream baby! Scream some, baby.
The names oft the cruel murdered, brutally mutilated with pliers, raped and tortured young girls are: Lucinda Lynn Schaefer, 16 years old, Andrea Joy Hall, 18 years old, Jackie Doris Gilliam, 15 years old and Jacqueline Leah Lamp, 13 years old, Shirley Lynette Ledford,16 years old.
On March 18, 1980, Roy Norris pleaded guilty to four counts of first-degree murder; one count of second-degree murder (in relation to victim Andrea Joy Hall), two counts of rape, and one of robbery. Formal sentencing was postponed until May 7.[In return for Norris's agreeing to plead guilty and to testify against Lawrence Bittaker at his upcoming trial, prosecutors had agreed to seek neither the death penalty nor life without parole at the upcoming sentencing hearing.
Prior to his May 7 sentencing, Norris was reviewed by a probation officer with regards to advising the court as to Norris's possible future parole. This probation officer testified at Norris's sentencing that, in his conversations with Norris, he (Norris) again accused Bittaker of committing the actual torture of their victims, with Norris also stating that in all the rapes and murders he had committed, the actual act of sexual intercourse was not the overriding factor, but the actual domination of the woman. The parole officer added that Norris "never exhibited any remorse or compassion about his brutal, hideous behavior towards the victims ... the defendant appears compulsive in his need to desire to inflict pain and torture upon women." In conclusion, the probation officer testified that Norris "can realistically be regarded as an extreme sociopath, whose depraved, grotesque pattern of behavior is beyond rehabilitation."
On May 7, 1980, Roy Norris was sentenced to 45 years to life imprisonment, with parole eligibility in 2010.
On April 24, 1980, Lawrence Bittaker was arraigned on a total of 29 charges of kidnapping, rape, sodomy and murder in addition to various charges of criminal conspiracy and possession of a firearm. He was also charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit murder dating from December 1979 in which he had unsuccessfully attempted to persuade two inmates due to be released to murder Robin Robeck in order to prevent her from testifying against him at his upcoming trial (The charges against both Bittaker and Norris for the rape of Robin Robeck would later be dropped because of a lack of physical evidence in addition to Robeck's failing to identify her attackers in a police lineup.
When asked by Judge William Hollingsworth as to how he pleaded, Bittaker remained silent—refusing to answer any questions. In response, the judge entered a plea of not guilty on his behalf. On March 24, 1981, in accordance with the recommendation of the jury, Lawrence Bittaker was formally sentenced to death. In the event that the sentence imposed was ever reverted to life imprisonment, Judge Thomas Fredericks imposed an alternate sentence of 199 years, 4 months' imprisonment to take immediate effect.

Kelly Anne Bates

Killed, tortured and mutilated by a male monster:
Bates was horrifically tortured for days before her tormentor finally killed her. Below are a few examples of what she went through.
Kelly Anne Bates (18 May 1978 – 16 April 1996) was a British teenager who was murdered in Manchester on 16 April 1996 when aged 17. She was tortured over a period of four weeks, including having her eyes gouged from their sockets up to three weeks before her death, by her partner James Patterson Smith (born c. 1948) before being drowned in a bathtub.
She endured the following specific injuries:
• Scalding to her buttocks and left leg
• Burns on her thigh caused by the application of a hot iron
• A fractured arm
• Multiple stab wounds caused by knives, forks and scissors
• Stab wounds inside her mouth
• Crush injuries to both hands
• Mutilation of her ears, nose, eyebrows, mouth, lips and genitalia
• Wounds caused by a spade and pruning shears
• Both eyes gouged out
• Later stab wounds to the empty eye sockets
• Partial scalping
The pathologist determined that her eyes had been removed "not less than five days and not more than three weeks before her death". She had been starved, having lost around 20 kg in weight, and had not received water for several days before her death. Peter Openshaw, the prosecutor in Smith's trial, said: "It was as if he deliberately disfigured her, causing her the utmost pain, distress and degradation ... The injuries were not the result of one sudden eruption of violence, they must have been caused over a long period [and] were so extensive and so terrible that the defendant must have deliberately and systematically tortured the girl." The cause of death was drowning, immediately prior to which she had been beaten about the head with a shower head. Openshaw said that "Her death must have been a merciful end to her torment".Smith denied murder and claimed Bates "would put me through hell winding me up". He also claimed that Bates had "taunted him" about his dead mother and had "a bad habit of hurting herself to make it look worse on me". When asked to explain why he had blinded, stabbed and battered Bates, he said she had dared him to do it, challenging him to do her harm. Gillian Metzey, a consultant psychiatrist, told the court that Smith had "a severe paranoid disorder with morbid jealousy" and lived in a "distorted reality".
A jury at Manchester Crown Court took one hour to find 49-year-old Smith guilty of Bates' murder. Sentencing him to life imprisonment, the judge, Mr. Justice Sachs, recommended that Smith should serve a minimum term of 20 years. He stated: "This has been a terrible case; a catalogue of depravity by one human being upon another. You are a highly dangerous person. You are an abuser of women and I intend, so far as it is in my power, that you will abuse no more."
The jury was provided with professional counselling to help them deal with the distress of seeing the photographs of Bates' injuries and the "sickening violence" of the case.

Junko Furuta

In the hands of hearthless evils:
Furuta was a 17-year-old Japanese girl whose case became known as the “concrete-encased high school girl murder case.” Furuta was kidnapped by four teenage boys and, aside from the brutality of the assaults against her, the most disturbing thing is that she was held at one of the kidnapper’s houses and his parents were present the entire time, knew what was going on, and did nothing to stop it.
Also extremely disturbing is that Furuta turned 17 while she was in captivity and enduring these horrors. There’s something tremendously upsetting about that.
To avoid concern over her abduction, the perpetrators forced Furuta to call her parents and tell them that she would be staying at a friend’s house for a while. Over the course of her confinement, Furuta was repeatedly raped, beaten, and tortured by her four captors until they killed her. The parents of Kamisaku were present in the home for at least a part of the time that Furuta was held captive, and though she pleaded with them for help, they did not intervene, later claiming that they feared their son too much to do so.
Furuta was held captive in the Minato residence for forty days, where she was abused, raped and tortured. They also invited and encouraged their other friends from Yakuza, to torment Furuta. According to their trial statements, the four of them: Raped her over 400 times.
• Beat her several times.
• Starved her.
• Hanged her body from the ceiling and used her as a "punching bag"
• Dropped barbells onto her stomach several times.
• Forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine.
• Forced her to masturbate in front of them.
• Inserted foreign objects into her vagina and anus.
• Shoved a still-lit light bulb into her vagina.
• Set fireworks into her anus, vagina, mouth and ears.
• Burnt her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters.
• Burnt her eyelids with hot wax and lighters
• Tore off her left nipple with pliers.
• Pierced her breasts with sewing needles.

The killers hid her corpse in a 208-litre oil drum filled with concrete. They disposed of the drum in a tract of reclaimed land in Kōtō, Tokyo.

Raped and burned alive by perverse devils:

Murder of Oksana Makar

The murder of Oksana Makar took place in March 2012 in Ukraine, garnering extensive media coverage both at home and abroad and leading to mass protests. Oksana Makar, aged 18, was attacked by three men in the city of Mykolaiv on 8 March 2012: she was raped, strangled, set alight and left to die, though she survived another three weeks after being taken to hospital. Makar was transferred to the Donetsk Burn Center, a modern medical institution with an international reputation where a Swiss surgeon operated on her. Her right arm and both of her feet had to be amputated to stop gangrene from spreading.
On 29 March 2012, Makar died from her injuries. She was buried on 30 March in Luch. Since she died unmarried, she was buried in a wedding dress, in accordance with local tradition
Her case became a cause célèbre in Ukraine when only one of the attackers was charged by the police. The other two, whose parents were reported to be former government officials, were released on police bail, allegedly because of personal connections of their parents They were later rearrested after a public outcry and mass protests on 13 March. Protests demanding justice, to gather funds and encourage blood donations continued after the arrest as well. Three men – Yevgeny Krasnoshchok, 23, Maxim Prisyazhnyuk, 24, and Artem Pogasyan, 22 – were arrested on 11 March, but Prisyazhnyuk and Pogasyan were released on police bail. Shortly thereafter it was claimed in the media that the parents of Prisyazhnyuk and Pogasyan were ex-government officials from the Mykolaiv area and were connected to local politicians. It was reported that Prisyazhnyuk is the adopted son of a former head of district council and Pogasyan is the son of the regional prosecutor.[ (In their statement the police have confirmed the claim in respect of Prisyazhnyuk but stated that Pogasyan's mother is a librarian and his father was a manual laborer before his death in January 2012.) After protests on the streets of Mykolaiv and other cities against the police bail of Prisyazhnyuk and Pogasyan, Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych intervened and an investigating team from Kiev, Ukraine's capital, then visited Mykolaiv. The two suspects released on police bail were re-arrested, and at least four local law-enforcement officials were sacked.
On 29 March an Ministry of Internal Affairs spokesman announced that all three men had been charged with Oksana Makar's rape and murder and faced life in jail.
On May 24, 2012, an open court trial on the case began at Mykolaiv's Tsentralnyi Raion court. During the trial Prysiazhniuk claimed that the sex with Makar was on mutual consent. He and Pogosian claimed that it was Krasnoshchiok who smothered the girl and then raped her again; Prysiazhniuk and Pogosian believed she was already dead when they carried her to the basement. On 30 October 2012 the prosecutor called for a life sentence for Krasnoshchiok, 15 years of imprisonment for Prysiazhniuk and 14 years of imprisonment for Pogosyan.

Rape and murder of Anene Booysen

Tortured, raped, mutilated and killed by male devils!
Anene Booysen (October 30, 1995 – February 2, 2013) was a 17-year-old girl who was found by a security guard the morning after she had been gang-raped and disemboweled by having her abdomen slit open at a construction site in Bredasdorp, in the Western Cape, South Africa on February 2, 2013; she was still alive, but died later in the day. Anene Booysen was found by a security guard lying a short distance from her house after spending time at a bar on the evening of February 2, 2013. She died from her injuries in hospital six hours later. She managed to identify one of her attackers before her death. South Africa Rape Victim Anene Booysen Was Disembowelled By Hand! Initially two men were arrested for the attack but one, her ex-boyfriend Jonathan Davies, later had all charges against him dropped.
The other accused Johannes Kana admitted, in his trial at Swellendam Circuit Court, to leaving the pub with Booysen on the night of the attack. He hit her and raped her but denies murder. "I pulled down her pants ... kicked her ... and raped her," he said in a statement.
The doctors treating Booysen described her horrific injuries to the jury at the trial.
According to Eyewitness News, Dr Elizabeth De Kock, who was first to attend to Booysen when she was brought into hospital, said her injuries were the worst she had ever seen and that she could not have been saved due to the massive injuries sustained to her intestines.
She said she was covered from head to toe in sand and blood and had bruises all over her body. She said a sharp object had been used to mutilate her genitalia and that her intestines may have been pulled from her vagina by hand.
Pathologist Karisha Quarrie, who examined Booysen's body after her death, said the cause of death was her mutilated genital area: "All injuries were consistent with a blunt object such as a brick, baseball bat or stick," South Africa's Times Live newspaper reported.
She said there were signs of accelerated decomposition to her intestines and excessive damage to her anus wall, indicating a great deal of force was used: "The intestines appeared to have already died while she was alive.
"The large intestines, which are attached to the stomach wall, were still inside the body but 1.2m of the small intestines were outside the body through the vagina."
While presenting their evidence, Kana was reprimanded by the judge for showing little interest in the details of Booysen's injuries.
South Africa's President Jacob Zuma condemned the attack as "shocking, cruel and most inhumane". The Congress of South African Trade Unions (Cosatu), South Africa's biggest labour union, called for mass action over rape in South Africa. Opposition parliamentary leader Lindiwe Mazibuko called for parliamentary hearings. The United Nations issued a statement strongly condemning the rape and murder. On 13 February, a protest, led by Annie Lennox, was staged at St. George's Cathedral, Cape Town.
Booysen and Reeva Steenkamp, both young South African women killed in 2013, were named SA Persons of the year 2013 by the Daily Maverick.
Johannes Kana was convicted for the crime, and sentenced to two consecutive life sentences.

Delhi gang rape-the barbaric rape, mutilation, torture of Jyoti Singh

Done by heartless male beasts! The most worse of them was a juvenile, a psychopathic demon!
The 2012 Delhi gang rape case involved a rape and fatal assault that occurred on 16 December 2012 in Munirka, a neighbourhood in South Delhi. The incident took place when a 23-year-old female physiotherapy intern, Jyoti Singh Pandey, was beaten, gang raped, and tortured in a private bus in which she was traveling with her friend, Awindra Pratap Pandey. There were six others in the bus, including the driver, all of whom raped the woman and beat her friend. Eleven days after the assault, she was transferred to a hospital in Singapore for emergency treatment but died from her injuries two days later. The incident generated widespread national and international coverage and was widely condemned, both in India and abroad. Subsequently, public protests against the state and central governments for failing to provide adequate security for women took place in New Delhi, where thousands of protesters clashed with security forces. Similar protests took place in major cities throughout the country. Since Indian law does not allow the press to publish a rape victim's name, the victim has become widely known as Nirbhaya, meaning "fearless", and her life and death have come to symbolise women's struggle to end the rape culture in India and the long-held practice of either denial of its existence within the country,[ or otherwise blaming the victim rather than the perpetrator. Police had found and arrested some suspects within 24 hours of the crime. From recordings made by a highway CCTV vehicle, a description of the bus, a white charter bus with a name written on it, was broadcast. Other operators identified it as being contracted by a South Delhi private school. They then traced it and found its driver, Ram Singh. Police obtained sketches of the assailants with the help of the male victim, and used a cell phone stolen from the two victims to find one of the assailants.
Six men were arrested in connection with the incident. They included Ram Singh, the bus driver, and his brother, Mukesh Singh, who were both arrested in Rajasthan. Ram and Mukesh Singh lived in Ravidas camp, a slum in South Delhi. Vinay Sharma, an assistant gym instructor, and Pawan Gupta, a fruit seller, were both arrested in Delhi. A seventeen-year-old juvenile from Badayun, Uttar Pradesh, was arrested at the Anand Vihar terminal in Delhi. The juvenile had only met the others that day. Akshay Thakur, who had come to Delhi seeking employment, was arrested in Aurangabad
According to reports, the group had been eating and drinking together and "having a party" earlier in the day. Although the charter bus which Ram Singh drove on weekdays was not permitted to pick up public passengers or even to operate in Delhi because of its tinted windows, they decided to take it out "to have some fun". A few hours before committing the gang rape, the attackers had robbed a carpenter. The carpenter was 35-years old Ram Adhar who boarded the bus which was being driven by Mukesh Singh. The juvenile convict Mohd Afroz had lured him into the bus saying it was going to Nehru Place. He was then beaten up and robbed of his cellphone and ₹1500 in cash. After robbing him, the group dumped him at the IIT Flyover. Ram reported about the group in the bus robbing him to three police constables Kailash, Ashok and Sandeep who were passing nearby. They however refused to take action saying that the crime scene wasn't under their purview as they were from the Hauz Khas police station and he will have to report the incident to the Vasant Vihar police station.
Shortly after the attacks, Gupta said he accepted his guilt and should be hanged. Mukesh Singh, who was placed in Tihar Jail after his arrest, was assaulted by other inmates and was kept in solitary confinement for his own protection.
Ram Singh was presented before the Metropolitan Magistrate on 18 December 2012.[71] He refused to participate in an identification process. Investigation revealed a history of frequent drinking that resulted in "blinding rage", "bad temper", and quarrels with employers, that had led friends to call him "mental". On 11 March, Ram Singh was discovered hanging from a ventilator shaft in his cell at about 5:45 am. Authorities said it was unclear whether it was a suicide or a murder.
All the accused were arrested and charged with sexual assault and murder. One of the accused, Ram Singh, died in police custody from possible suicide on 11 March 2013 in the Tihar Jail.
According to some published reports, the police say Ram Singh hanged himself, but defense lawyers and his family suspect he was murdered. The rest of the accused went on trial in a fast-track court; the prosecution finished presenting its evidence on 8 July 2013. The juvenile, Raju was convicted of rape and murder and given the maximum sentence of three years' imprisonment in a reform facility.
On 10 September 2013, the four remaining adult defendants were found guilty of rape and murder and three days later were sentenced to death by hanging. The victims, a 23-year-old woman, Jyoti Singh Pandey, and her friend, Awindra Pratap Pandey, were returning home on the night of 16 December 2012 after watching the film Life of Pi in Saket, South Delhi. They boarded an off-duty charter bus at Munirka for Dwarka that was being driven by joyriders at about 9:30 pm (IST). There were only six others on the bus, including the driver. One of the men, a minor, had called for passengers telling them that the bus was going towards their destination. Pandey became suspicious when the bus deviated from its normal route and its doors were shut. When he objected, the group of six men already on board, including the driver, taunted the couple, asking what they were doing alone at such a late hour.
During the argument, a scuffle ensued between Pandey and the group of men. He was beaten, gagged and knocked unconscious with an iron rod. The men then dragged Jyoti to the rear of the bus, beating her with the rod and raping her while the bus driver continued to drive. Medical reports later said that she suffered serious injuries to her abdomen, intestines and genitals due to the assault, and doctors said that the damage indicated that a blunt object (suspected to be the iron rod) may have been used for penetration. That rod was later described by police as being a rusted, L-shaped implement of the type used as a wheel jack handle.
According to police reports Jyoti attempted to fight off her assailants, biting three of the attackers and leaving bite marks on the accused men. After the beatings and rape ended, the attackers threw both victims from the moving bus. Then the bus driver allegedly tried to drive the bus over Jyoti, but she was pulled aside by her male friend. One of the perpetrators later cleaned the vehicle to remove evidence. Police impounded it the next day.
The partially clothed victims were found on the road by a passerby at around 11 pm (IST). The passerby called the Delhi Police, who took the couple to Safdarjung Hospital, where Jyoti was given emergency treatment and placed on mechanical ventilation. She was found with injury marks, including numerous bite marks, all over her body. According to reports, one of the accused men admitted to having seen a rope-like object, assumed to be her intestines, being pulled out of the woman by the other assailants on the bus. Two blood-stained metal rods were retrieved from the bus and medical staff confirmed that "it was penetration by this that caused massive damage to her genitals, uterus and intestines".[
On 13 March 2014, Delhi High Court in the death reference case and hearing appeals against the conviction by the lower Court, upheld the guilty verdict and the death sentences.
As a result of the protests, in December 2012, a judicial committee was set up to study and take public suggestions for the best ways to amend laws to provide quicker investigation and prosecution of sex offenders. After considering about 80,000 suggestions, the committee submitted a report which indicated that failures on the part of the government and police were the root cause behind crimes against women. In 2013, the Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 2013 was promulgated by President Pranab Mukherjee, several new laws were passed, and six new fast-track courts were created to hear rape cases. Critics argue that the legal system remains slow to hear and prosecute rape cases, but most agree that the case has resulted in a tremendous increase in the public discussion of crimes against women and statistics show that there has been an improvement in the number of women willing to file a crime report. However, in December 2014, the second anniversary of the attack, the girl's father called the promises of reform unmet and said that he felt regret in that he had not been able to bring justice for his daughter and other women like her.
A BBC documentary titled India's Daughter based on the attack was broadcast in the UK on 4 March 2015. Indian-Canadian filmmaker Deepa Mehta's 2016 film Anatomy of Violence was also based on the incident, exploring the social conditions and values in Indian society that made it possible.
On 19 December 2012, Jyoti underwent her fifth surgery, removing most of her remaining intestine. Doctors reported that she was in "stable but critical" condition On 21 December, the government appointed a committee of physicians to ensure she received the best medical care. By 25 December, she remained intubated, on life support and in critical condition. Doctors stated that she was running a fever of 102 to 103 °F (39 °C) and that internal bleeding due to sepsis, a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure, was somewhat controlled. It was reported that she was "stable, conscious and meaningfully communicative".
At a cabinet meeting chaired by Manmohan Singh on 26 December, the decision was made to fly her to Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore for further care. Mount Elizabeth is a multi-organ transplant specialty hospital. Some doctors criticised the decision as political, questioning the need to transfer an intensive care unit (ICU) patient for organ transplants that were not scheduled for weeks or even months later. Government sources indicate that the Chief Minister of Delhi, Sheila Dikshit, was personally behind the decision. Hours earlier, Union Minister P. Chidambaram had stated that Jyoti was not in a condition to be moved. An anonymous source quoted by The Sunday Guardian stated that the decision to move her was taken "when it was already clear that she would not survive the next 48 hours".
During the six-hour flight by air-ambulance to Singapore on 27 December, Jyoti suddenly went into a "near collapse", which a later report described as a cardiac arrest. The doctors on the flight created an arterial line to stabilise her, but she had been without pulse and blood pressure for nearly three minutes and never regained consciousness in Singapore.
On 28 December, at 11 am (IST), her condition was extremely critical. The chief executive officer of the Mount Elizabeth Hospital said that the girl suffered brain damage, pneumonia, and abdominal infection, and that she was "fighting for her life." Her condition continued to deteriorate, and she died at 4:45 am on 29 December, Singapore Standard Time (2:15 am, 29 December, IST; 8:45 pm, 28 December, UTC).[ Her body was cremated on 30 December in Delhi under high police security. The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the country's main opposition party, criticised the high security levels, stating that they were reminiscent of the Emergency Era, during which civil liberties were suspended.
The American embassy released a statement on 29 December 2012, offering their condolences to Nirbhaya's family and stated "we also recommit ourselves to changing attitudes and ending all forms of gender-based violence, which plagues every country in the world". Nirbhaya was posthumously awarded one of the 2013 International Women of Courage Awards of the US State Department. The citation stated that "for millions of Indian women, her personal ordeal, perseverance to fight for justice, and her family's continued bravery is helping to lift the stigma and vulnerability that drive violence against women."
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon stated, "Violence against women must never be accepted, never excused, never tolerated. Every girl and woman has the right to be respected, valued and protected". UN Women called on the Government of India and the Government of Delhi "to do everything in their power to take up radical reforms, ensure justice and reach out with robust public services to make women's lives more safe and secure".
In the wake of remarks against India in Western media, Jessica Valenti, writing in The Nation, argued that such rapes are also common in the United States, but US commentators exhibit a double standard in denying or minimising their systemic nature while simultaneously attacking India for an alleged rape culture. Author and activist Eve Ensler, who organised One Billion Rising, a global campaign to end violence against women and girls, said that the gang rape and murder was a turning point in India and around the world. Ensler said: „ that she had travelled to India at the time of the rape and murder and that after having worked every day of my life for the last 15 years on sexual violence, I have never seen anything like that, where sexual violence broke through the consciousness and was on the front page, nine articles in every paper every day, in the centre of every discourse, in the centre of the college students' discussions, in the centre of any restaurant you went in. And I think what's happened in India, India is really leading the way for the world. It's really broken through. They are actually fast-tracking laws. They are looking at sexual education. They are looking at the bases of patriarchy and masculinity and how all that leads to sexual violence.“

Thanks for adding your voice.

Kim Ngan
4 years ago
Hyerin is cute girl and very talented. She was very emotion but they were too cruel with her. they have to responsible for their action

Thanks for adding your voice.

Shivani Mishra
4 years ago
Stop harassing them. They are humans. Dating or not, no one deserves hate comment.

Thanks for adding your voice.

Ngọc Nhung Nguyễn
4 years ago
protect Hyerin

Thanks for adding your voice.

Đỗ Thành Đạt
4 years ago
I'm leggo

Thanks for adding your voice.

Le Tho
4 years ago
I will always support Exid!!!

Thanks for adding your voice.

Khiết Tâm Tạ
4 years ago
Hyerin ahh!! EXID ahh!! I know you have suffered a lot, do not read the negative comment and do not think about it any more, you just happy, we always understand you, � !! Hyerin is the best❤!!! EXID is the best ❤I need your smile and happy ฅ'ω'ฅ

Thanks for adding your voice.

0903034049 YEN.VI.2901
4 years ago
EXID fighting. V_LEGGO always love you. Xăng ah fighting. Please remember V_LEGGO forever love you.