Back Us to Build
This petition had 317 supporters
Camden is facing a housing crisis. Thousands in housing need and residents are being priced out of our borough.
Camden's Labour council is building council housing and improving homes. We want to do a lot more. We need government to get behind us.
Join our campaign for safe, decent homes for all. By signing this petition you are calling on the Tories to support our housing campaign.
- REMOVE council borrowing restrictions and increase funding so we can work with our tenants to build the next generation of public housing
- REPEAL the housing benefit cap so Camden can help more homeless in Camden
- REIMBURSE local authorise for urgent fire safety works
- REGULATE private landlords by giving councils new powers to make sure homes are safe
- REFORM right to buy so all money is invested back into local housing
Today: Camden Labour is counting on you
Camden Labour needs your help with “Back Us to Build in Camden”. Join Camden Labour and 316 supporters today.