These product splinter and at the least cause choking or as in our dog retching . This in turn caused breathing problems in my dog after taking him to emergency vet where it was found air was getting into his chest cavity and they voted a drain . Our dog still wasn't breathing well . It was decided that the only way to save him was for a vet to travel with him using a syringe to take the air from his chest. Our dog then had to be rushed to a small animal hospital in potters Barr UK . Where the drain fitted in Canterbury Kent had to be connected to a machine to drain the air from the chest cavity over night . The dog would not have survived without this. The next day he had major surgery to remove lesions from his lungs . In six weeks time if Alfie recovers fully we will find out if there is any lasting damage to his lungs. He is laying with Weme with a surgery cut stapled together from top to bottom of his chest.We must stop these products being sold in our shops they could kill our dogs.