Protect our AYSO Players from Chemical Exposure on Crumb Rubber fields
This petition had 20 supporters
Region 4 is an excellent region, with many dedicated volunteer families and players. AYSO has historically done an excellent job developing our players while protecting them physically and emotionally with:
- Safe Haven policies
- Coach/Volunteer Training
- "Kid Zone" Appropriate behavior policies
- Concussion awareness training
Though the science is still inconclusive, we urge you to either:
- Contract with fields that are natural grass or turf made from natural materials, or
- Provide INFORMED CONSENT at registration so that parents are aware that their child is registering for a division that will be playing on CRUMB RUBBER.
- Please continue with your own research to stay up to date
Today: Jennifer is counting on you
Jennifer Woody needs your help with “AYSO Region 4: Protect our child athletes by moving them off crumb rubber fields”. Join Jennifer and 19 supporters today.