Improve road safety of A71 at Galston
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
This campaign is being established to improve the road and pedestrian safety on the A71 at Galston between the Galston roundabout and Barrwood Gate. This section of road is now an accident blackspot and the safety of road users, local residents and businesses is being impacted. It is also impacted by the volume of traffic each of the junctions at rush hour and school drop off and pick up times.
We are campaigning for Ayrshire Roads Alliance to review this road with the aim of
- reducing the speed limit to 30mph, starting at the bus stop / parking area to the roundabout
- installing safety barriers for pedestrians
- properly maintained pavements
- installing street lighting to Barrwood Gate from Galston
- better traffic management at the junctions
Please help us with by signing this petition to improve the safety of this road
You can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/A71GalstonImprovementCampaign/
Today: A71 at Galston Improvement Campaign is counting on you
A71 at Galston Improvement Campaign needs your help with “Ayrshire Roads Alliance: Improve road safety of A71 at Galston”. Join A71 at Galston Improvement Campaign and 584 supporters today.