Aussie Govt Protest March
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Australians are now experiencing a government dictatorship...until citizens have meaningful, ongoing stakeholder engagement through open dialogue, then democracy remains a farce, & our tax dollars will be misspent. And I should know – I’m a change manager & communication consultant. I've had a gutful, & reading your letters to editor…I know we’re on the same page. Aussies are no longer interested in government engagement via a four-year ballot box. We want a fair bloody crack of the whip – & that’s an ongoing place at the table.
This is our draft agenda; I'm suggesting we hash the issues between now & 3 December, before a national march on federal & state governments to present problems & potential solutions to our neurally-challenged political managers – not leaders. Because let's face, this is a crisis. Australians need change to become a socially progressive country. The nature of quality change management is always top-down & bottom-up – together, we are 'our pollies' best bet in becoming, the best version of us.
- Access to RU486 non-surgical abortion for girls & women...currently only 1094 Aussie doctors are registered with MS Health to prescribe out of 102,000 GPs...less than 1%, which means 4870 patients to every RU486 prescribing doctor since TGA approval Aug 2012 (figures as at Feb 2017)
- Ban alcohol sponsorship that damages our children
- Government funding rehabilitation centres for drug users
- Meaningful funding for mental health programs & to reduce homelessness
- Anti-bullying programs in all private & public schools
- Free civilian spot-a-terrorist training programs: everyone must be eyes & ears
- Independent Ethics Committee to oversee all government spending
- Independent public committees to oversee government departmental spending to prevent wasted tax dollars; eg. ATO recently installed squat toilets for 20% diverse people, when third world countries are phasing them out in favour of western sit toilets
- Removal of GST on tampons & pads with funding towards domestic violence prevention programs & women made homeless through domestic violence
- Remove internal government-provided psychiatrists for frontline specialists & increased treatment for PTSD sufferers including military, police, ambos, teachers, firies...
- Senate reform to address party gridlock
Law & crime
- All sex offenders to wear tracking systems for designated period & develop national database for all offenders, including DNA
- Decriminalisation of abortion in 5 of 8 Australian states
- Law reform that protects domestic violence & sexual assault victims from perpetrators & better funding for criminal rehabilitation
- A new Aboriginal department & minister to progress human rights for Australia's First Peoples: similar to Minister for Women
- Terminate employment of the WA police who responsible for death of Julieka Dhu, who were at best negligent in their duty of care & at worst, committed manslaughter
- Same sex marriage: equal rights for all Australians
- Shut-down Manus Island detention centre & stop locking refugee children up
- Australian foreign property ownership laws requiring citizenship
- Ban religion institutes funding government campaigning for true secular state
- Corporate law reform: cut tax breaks for business that do not create new positions
- Reintroduce work penalty rates for poorest Australians
- Greater funding for renewable energies including federal & state alignment
- End Indian Government Adani coal mine project that kills our environment & protects their interests via off-shore accounting
Today: Amber is counting on you
Amber McKinnon needs your help with “Aussie Govt Protest March Dec 2017”. Join Amber and 607 supporters today.