Charge Trump with Violation of 18 U.S. Code § 227
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Sitting President Donald Trump has violated 18 U.S. Code § 227 - Wrongfully influencing a private entity’s employment decisions by a Member of Congress or an officer or employee of the legislative or executive branch
His public televised comments regarding NFL Team Owners and their response to peaceful protest by suggesting that they "get those son's of bitches off the field" "you're fired" is an attempt to publicly influence a private entity's employment decisions.
It offers further conflict of interest to suggest to donors to his election campaign that they follow his advice.
According to Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute:
(a) Whoever, being a covered government person, with the intent to influence, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation, an employment decision or employment practice of any private entity—
(1) takes or withholds, or offers or threatens to take or withhold, an official act, or
(2) influences, or offers or threatens to influence, the official act of another,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than 15 years, or both, and may be disqualified from holding any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.
(b) In this section, the term “covered government person” means—
(1) a Senator or Representative in, or a Delegate or Resident Commissioner to, the Congress;
(2) an employee of either House of Congress; or
(3) the President, Vice President, an employee of the United States Postal Service or the Postal Regulatory Commission, or any other executive branch employee (as such term is defined under section 2105 of title 5, United States Code).
(Added Pub. L. 110–81, title I, § 102(a), Sept. 14, 2007, 121 Stat. 739; amended Pub. L. 112–105, § 18(a), Apr. 4, 2012, 126 Stat. 304.)
We are asking for a judicial review into violations of this code by the President of the United States and asking that articles of impeachment be filed.
The full text can be viewed here:
Today: Gail is counting on you
Gail Toliver needs your help with “Attorney General of the United : Charge Trump with Violation of 18 U.S. Code § 227”. Join Gail and 62 supporters today.