Change the rezoning of the property behind our homes from Residential 3 to Residential 1.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
The Association of Hidden Oaks Place petitions that the NWM Development Corporations request to rezone 20 acres directly south of Hidden Oaks Place from Agricultural to Residential 3 be denied for the following reasons:
1) Rezoning that parcel of farm land to a Residential 3 will drastically and forever alter the peace and serenity of our well-established neighborhood of single family homes;
2) Access to the proposed development will require a significant increase in traffic streaming through our quiet neighborhood streets, causing danger to our children, pets and bike riders;
3) Construction traffic will cause excessive wear and tear on our narrow streets and roads;
4) The increase in noise pollution to an otherwise quiet area will negatively alter the essential character of our neighborhood; and
5) The change in land use will negatively affect the property values of the homes within Hidden Oaks Place.
Therefore, we as an long-established association, petition that the 20-acre parcel of land in question instead be rezoned from Agricultural to Residential 1 for use of single family homes, hereby ensuring that the integrity of our neighborhoods will be upheld.
Today: Olivia is counting on you
Olivia Henry needs your help with “Association members of Hidden Oaks Place : Change the rezoning of the property behind our homes from Residential 3 to Residential 1.”. Join Olivia and 178 supporters today.