Join NCGA Foundation's Youth On Course Program
This petition made change with 48 supporters!
The Youth on Course program subsidizes golf green fees for kids ages 17 and under. This program makes golf more accessible to kids while maintaining the normal revenue flow to the City. Assisting kids to learn and play the game of golf provides:
- Healthy after school activity
- Teaches life lessons and positive values
- Helps promote and grow the game of golf
- Makes the City owned and run golf courses available to more of its Citizens
- Allows more tourist to play Fairfield's two Great golf courses
- Helps Fairfield courses better compete against other YOC courses such as Blue Rock and Napa-Kennedy ParK
Today: Tom is counting on you
Tom Nelson needs your help with “Ask Fairfield CA's City Council to Support Jr Golf by Joining the NCGA Foundation 'Youth On Course'”. Join Tom and 47 supporters today.