Stop the 70% fees hike by Sanskriti school

Stop the 70% fees hike by Sanskriti school

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
At 500 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Sanskriti Parent started this petition to Arvind Kejriwal (Chief Minister, Delhi) and

The coveted school in Delhi, Sanskriti school, Chanakyapuri,  has hiked it's fees by an astonishing amount of 70% Vis a vis their fees last year. 

The fees was once increased in mid session last year by 30% and now 40% ie cumulatively 70% over just one year.

The justification of deficits accrued due to non increment in past years is unacceptable. No parent can bear this much hike. The burden of past deficits has been conveniently passed on to the parents this year. We are being made to pay such crazy hike for no fault of ours. 

Request the authorities to intervene and save the parents from this atrocious act of school. Parents are too burdened with this added amount of over Rs.1,00,000 in their ward's fees over the past years amount. How can any parent bear this. 

All private schools in Delhi are following 7th pay commission and doling out salaries for their employees as per that. Why this school cannot meet their expenses for salary or otherwise from their fees with a nominal increase. This school is among the ones with highest fees in Delhi and yet they want us to pay 70%hike in one year. 

Request authorities to urgently take up the matter and take strict actions on this. 

 

 

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
At 500 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!