Petition Closed

Reclaim some % of tax if not satisfied with Government work

This petition had 22 supporters

Consider an employment scenario. You are working as an employee and receiving a fix amount of salary every month. 

What will happen if:

  1. You are not following norms of your company
  2. You are not performing responsibilities well that are assigned to you
  3. You are not following HR norms, office timings 
  4. You made a blunder because of which someone had to suffer 

These scenarios simply result in either warning, salary deduction or even termination from Job. These are hard but practical facts of an employee's job career. Most of the employee receive rules and regulations in a written format when they join any company.

Our question is, what to do when similar scenario happens from Government? What if they do not follow the commitments they have given to common citizens who are happily paying taxes/TDS from their salary?

I am a resident of Ahmedabad, Gujarat. This monsoon season literally blew off every single road in the city. the information is available every where in media. We feel like we have been cheated. The work had no been done for what we have paid tax for.

I urge to Finance Ministry to have some rules and regulations that allow a common citizen to reclaim some % of their taxes that they have paid, in case such blunder work is done by Government and authority.

Today: Kaushal is counting on you

Kaushal Pareek needs your help with “Arun Jaitley: Reclaim some % of tax if not satisfied with Government work”. Join Kaushal and 21 supporters today.