Demonetisation -Digital India Encourage cashless transactions to fight #BlackMoney
Respected Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jaitleyji,
We support the drive from our government and our respected PM Shri Narendra Modiji to address the black money menace.We are proud of our government which is working actively in this direction.
The salaried professionals, who receive monthly salary after TDS deductions,middle class ,lower middle class - who save some amount of cash at home for different contingencies or unplanned events , will benefit the most.
After the ban of Rs.500/Rs.1000 currency note ,all the above type of people appeared in the queues at banks or had to suffer some or the other difficulties to get operational cash to run day to day tasks.
Following is the solution:-
- All vendors,shop keepers,railway ticket counters at stations,hospitals,medicine shops,taxis/cabs/autos and all organisations (private/public/NGO) need to be enforced to provide cashless payment options using debit card/net banking/mobile banking/credit card/check.
- Provision in law for the customer to take legal actions if any vendor or shop keeper denies to accept payment using cashless methods like check/debit card/net-banking.
- Remove duties,hidden charges,transaction charges and different taxes applied to devices/machines used for debit card/credit cards.
- Promote manufacturing of Debit/Credit card machines under Make in India program.
- Provide Debit card machines to small vendors and businesses on subsidized rates
- Remove hidden charges,transaction limits,surcharges, taxes,swachh bharat cess(as this is environment friendly and would reduce paper usage) etc - on the use of cashless payment methods.
- Banks to be penalized for every failed ATM translations when particularly transactions fail due to insufficient cash in the ATM or ATM is not in working condition or down due to un scheduled maintenance(normally clients are not informed about non functional ATMs).
- Making SMS/email notifications for all ATM and cashless transactions FREE and mandatory.
- Salary payments need to be made cashless on compulsary basis even for daily wage workers (using Jan Dhan accounts)
- NEFT,RTGS and other possible bank transfers should be FREE without any extra charges or taxes.
- Transactions valued above 5,000/ need to be made compulsory in cashless mode using cards,mobile wallet,check,wire transfer etc.
- PAN number should be made compulsory for transactions below Rs.5,000/-
- Eliminate currency higher than Rs.100
I request all the fellow readers and Indians to join our PM and FM in great nation building initiative of our age/time by signing this petition.
It is up to us as citizens of India to increase the use of online and official mode of payments (check/debit card/credit card) so that we can reduce the use of cash without affecting our day to day life and at the same time help country in fighting black money mess.
- Finance Minister of India
- Finance Minister
Honourable Arun Jaitley
- Ministry of Finance
- Minister of state
Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar
Encourage debit cards,mobile and net banking and discourage use of cash
Vatsal Desai started this petition with a single signature, and now has 44,150 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Gangadhar is counting on you
Gangadhar Karalatti needs your help with “Arun Jaitley: Encourage cashless transactions to fight #BlackMoney”. Join Gangadhar and 44,149 supporters today.