End Feudal Slavery in Pakistani Politics Abdul Aziz Ansari and Munir Ali's Life in Danger
This petition had 154 supporters
To Army Chief :Qamar Javed Bajwa
- Petition: Abdul Aziz Ansari urf “Chand Bhai”, and Munir Ali’s lives are in Danger ; they are at serious risk of torture and other ill-treatment. They are currently held in an unknown location. They are not political activists.
Abdul Aziz Ansari urf “Chand Bhai” has been forcefully kidnapped by unidentified persons while he was coming from his office by 6 pm on july 25th in Karachi Pakistan .The Family member and nephew of Altaf Hussain. another disappearence Rabitta comettie Mustafa Azizabadi’s elder brother Munir Ali was arrested on July 21st 2017 lifes are in danger . They are still missing and attempts by their families to find them been unsuccessful.
It is a Fudal Slavery system a Two hundread year’s old system where in the absence of persons arrest their father, mother ,son,sister ,and any relative can be held for custody. It is a form of slavery and slavery must be abolished. In Pakistan slavery can be seen in terms of relational arrest or disappearence made by Para-Military Forces and Police.
- We are demanding to ensure the safe recovery and deeply concerned about the safety and well-being of Mr Abdul Aziz Ansari and Munir Ali are not a Political workers .
- Expressing concern that have been subjected to enforced disappearance;
- Calling on the authorities to thoroughly, independently and impartially investigate the disappearance.Urging them to effectively protect families against any threat, attack, intimidation or harassment;
- Calling on the Pakistan authorities to ratify the International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearances.
By sigining below, we request General Qamar Javed Bajwa and your authorities to overturn the convictions and to order fair trials and the imediate release of Abdul Aziz Ansari urf “Chand Bhai” and Munir Ali .
It is a serious matter and a violation of International law. We are deeply concerned about the safety and well-being of both missings.
Thank you for taking action now and joining the fight to stop torture.
Human Rights Activist Amnesty International/GP/50/USA
Tariq Siddiqui , Dan Drannan, AnnSiegel, Mario Venegas
Today: Tariq is counting on you
Tariq Siddiqui needs your help with “Army Chief : Qamar Javed Bajwa: in the absence of persons arrest theirany relative can be held for custody.”. Join Tariq and 153 supporters today.