Natural Surface Trails in Arlington
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Arlington County does not have a managed, multiuse, natural surface trail system. The current system is not environmentally sustainable, inclusive of all users, or reach underserved populations. A multiuse, natural surface, trail system that includes the use of bicycles would:
- connect communities
- provide more users access to nature and healthy activities
- create environmental stewardship through trail building, trail maintenance, and education programs
- be a public asset
- provide programming for youth
- create partnerships between the department of parks and recreation and community groups
- meet the increased need to be out in nature amid the COVID-19 pandemic
Today: Matthew is counting on you
Matthew Levine needs your help with “Arlington PSMP Implementation Advisory Committee: Natural Surface Trails in Arlington”. Join Matthew and 351 supporters today.