Petition Closed

give a chance for international student in Ontario who moved to Canada after high school.

This petition had 6 supporters

Express entry has made it impossible for international students who moved to Canada after high school for education and find a better life in this beautiful country to get pr.

Ontario and some provinces don’t acknowledge students who are trying to work thei way up from jobs which fall in NOC C and D . With no experience from back home and a college degree from publicly funded colleges, it is difficult to find jobs at managerial level right away. Some people get lucky to work with SMB and can get a Experience letter with whatever they want written.

Whereas students who are doing jobs with private companies and corporations, they start from the bottom and try to gain  experience and move forward. Some of the companies won’t give any letters or just provide a letter that the employee has been working here.

With good grades in IELTS , a college degree in Canada but no experience on levels required by Immigration. Some students like me who has been in this country for more than 5-6 years have no chance of getting Permanent residency , once the work permit expires, you will either need to go back to studying or will be sent home, where you will have to start from fresh. My career with many others is in jeopardy and have to suffer severe depression and even after spending so much money in this country, paying taxes and working hard, has no where to go.

I request Minsiter Hussen,to please find a solution to this, and give an opportunity to the students who have been in this country and are already part of the work force for a chance to call this country our permanent home.

Today: Rog is counting on you

Rog Laver needs your help with “Appeal to immigration minister : give a chance for international student in Ontario who moved to Canada after high school to Apply for PR”. Join Rog and 5 supporters today.