Open Letter to the families and loved ones of the London Bridge attack victims
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
From the (Muslim) community,
To the families and loved ones of the victims in the London Bridge attacks:
Evil, inhuman terror has struck again. In its cowardly fashion, it once again indiscriminately killed innocents.
It took the lives of daughters and sons, wives and husbands, friends and loved ones.
We share your pain. Your daughters are our daughters. Your sons are our sons.
Our hearts were already filled with sorrow and grief for the twenty-two innocent victims who died in Manchester. Then ISIS’ indiscriminate terror took innocent lives in Baghdad and Kabul. And now it strikes us in our city, London.
We condemn in the utmost the hateful and wretched ideology of ISIS and of all those who would spread hate and violence. ISIS ideology is an ideology of murder, rape and terror. We call upon everybody to denounce this ideology and stand strongly together to ensure their strategy of division doesn’t win.
We will always remember the victims of yesterday’s attack, together with all the victims of terror and hatred across the globe and throughout times.
We remember and honour the victims of terrorist attacks around the world, from London to Manchester, Paris to Kabul, Brussels to Baghdad.
We stand with all those who believe that love is stronger than hatred. As #WeStandTogether, we will overcome.
Together with the victims of attacks worldwide, we call for the world to #TurnToLove.
Signatories so far from across the Muslim Community:
- Imam Ghulam Rasool - Tipton
- Imam Irfan Chishti MBE – Manchester Central Mosque
- Imam Muhamad Imran - Darul Uloom, Longsight
- Dr Mohammad Ehsan Rangiha, Chair - Islamic Unity Society
- Sayed Yousif Al-Khoei – Al-Khoei Foundation
- Chairman Mohammad Yazdanl Raza (Misbahi) & the London Fatwa Council
- Imam Abu Yusha Yasin – Stockport Muslim Foundation
- Hafiz Moin Akhtar - Manchester Central Mosque
- Qari Muhammad Ozair Tayyib - Stockport Masjid
- Shaykh Qari Muhammad Tayyib - Jamia Rassolia, Whaley Range
- Mr. Qadir Chohan – Chair of MCOM - Manchester Council of Mosques
Muslim community leaders & organisations
- Aisha Ali-Khan – Asian Mums Network
- Nasar Iqbal – Innovate Walsall
- Mohammed Shafiq – Ramadhan Foundation
- Raheed Salam – All Faiths and None
- Mohammed Ali Amla – Muslims Against Daesh
- Lady Kay Baig - ICA Manchester
- Miss Saleena Farooq - LLB (Hons) Solicitor
- Mrs Tahira Shaffi - LLB Solicitor
- Mr. Fesl Reza Khan – Chair, GMMC, Greater Manchester Muslim Community
- Mr. Ismael Lea South – Director, The Salam Project (Moss Side – Manchester)
- Mohammed Abbasi – Co Director Association of British Muslims
Signatories are available for interviews in person and over the phone. For further information please reach out to email@example.com
You can find out more about this Open Letter and about the #TurnToLove movement in general on the following pages:
Today: Turn To Love is counting on you
Turn To Love needs your help with “Anyone and Everyone: Open Letter to the families and loved ones of the London Bridge attack victims”. Join Turn To Love and 51 supporters today.