Cancel The Sydney Light Rail Project
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
CANCEL THE SYDNEY LIGHT RAIL PROJECT
We believe the Sydney Light Rail project will:
- Cause financial loss to Sydney Businesses
- Cause Sydney job losses.
- Kill another 100 trees
- Kill endangered wildlife in the trees.
- Destroy Sydney residents sleep and sanity.
- Destroy Sydney Aboriginal artefacts.
- Destroy shade for Sydney people.
- Reduce up to 37 million customer visits to Sydney City per year.
- Cause up to $1.9 Billion loss to Sydney City economy per year.
- Cost NSW $3.5 Billion.
- Increase Sydney traffic congestion by 35%
- Be full on day one.
- Unable to cope with future capacity.
- Cause potential casualties and fatalities.
- Benefit property developers.
- Benefit foreign corporations ALSTOM and ACCIONA.
- Transport minister tried to cancel “dog” of a project.
Other ways you can help:
Telephone Talkback Radio
2GB 131 873
2SM 13 1269
ABC 1300 222 702
Telephone The Prime Minister (02) 6277 7700
Telephone The NSW Premier (02) 8574 5000
Tel. The Federal Labor Leader (02) 6277 4022
Tel. The NSW Labor Leader (02) 9230 2310
Donate to NAB Account: The Animal, Tree and Homeless Campaign
BSB: 082-001 Account Number: 72-304-7240
More information, to volunteer or donate, please telephone (02) 8958 3783
Today: Save The Trees And Animals Campaign is counting on you
Save The Trees And Animals Campaign needs your help with “Andrew Constance: Cancel The Sydney Light Rail Project”. Join Save The Trees And Animals Campaign and 258 supporters today.