- Member SecretaryAndhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board, Sanathnagar, Hyderbad
- Joint SecretaryCentral Pollution Control Board, Delhi
- SecretaryAP Pollution Control Board
Andhra Pradesh State Pollution Control Board: Close down ITC BPL PSPD factory causing Water and Air Pollution
The ITC India is operating an Industry in the name & style of M/s. Itc Ltd., Paper Boards and Special Papers Division at Sarapaka Village of Khammam District and producing Paper & Paper Boards and Bleached Pulp. The factory is leaving its effluents into the river Godavari and polluting the river waters. The industry is causing severe air pollution which is causing serious health hazards like lungs infections, cancer etc. Even after repeated notices given by the Andhra Pradesh State Pollution Control Board, the industry is neglecting such notices. The 'rela' ngo, whcih has been fighting against Air and Water pollution requesting the Government of India and Government of Andhra Pradesh to close the industry immediately and to save the lives of people.
- Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board, Sanathnagar, Hyderbad
- Central Pollution Control Board, Delhi
- AP Pollution Control Board
Close down ITC BPL PSPD factory causing Water and Air Pollution
Ramesh Babu Konduri started this petition with a single signature, and now has 97 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.