Support Yonge Subway Extension
This petition had 469 supporters
Faster commutes, less congestion & greenhouse gas emissions
- move 2 persons per second on the subway extension between Finch & Highway 7 East
- potentially remove 2,500 bus trips per day on the Yonge Street north corridor
Improved transit connections
- build a multi-modal transit hub linking GO train & buses, Subway, VIVA & YRT buses, 407Transitway express bus at Richmond Hill Centre - "Union Station of the North"
More jobs & places to live for a lasting economic stimulus
- create up to 21,800 person-years of employment during construction
- projected 23,530 residential units & 24,990 jobs at the Richmond Hill Centre/Langstaff Gateway Urban Growth Centre
Today: Godwin is counting on you
Godwin Chan needs your help with “Amarjeet.firstname.lastname@example.org: Support Yonge Subway Extension”. Join Godwin and 468 supporters today.