Still Waiting on decision from 3rd Circuit Court
Jan 30, 2013 — We just wanted to let everyone know we are still waiting on the 3rd Circuit Court to render their decision. Our attorney thinks it will likely by late spring/early summer before we hear anything. We are in the process of filing a Habeas Corpus in District court to challenge the government on his detention. We will keep everyone posted as soon as there is some news. Thank you for your continued support.
Keep fighting for people power!
Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep Change.org free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure Change.org's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?I'll power Change with $5 monthly