Allied London and Liv Group: Fix Cartier House, Leeds Dock
This petition had 15 supporters
Since 2016, maintenance problems in Cartier House have been escalating:
- the entire building needed to be scaffolded (part of which still remains).
- one of the two lifts has remained permanently out of order for most of this year, and for several weeks, the second lift kept breaking as well.
- the stairwell goes pitch black when the lifts are out of order.
- the fob system is still out of order.
- the water has stopped running several times in the last week.
These issues are sometimes taking too long to fix, and when they're fixed, they keep recurring. This affects the quality of the living experience for residents, who pay a high premium to live in these apartments.
A concerted effort is needed to permanently address all outstanding maintenance issues in this 'relatively new' building, and communication with residents needs to improve.
Also, service level agreements are needed and if these aren't being met, residents deserve compensation in refunds or reductions in service charge.
Today: Siju is counting on you
Siju Salmi needs your help with “Allied London: Allied London and Liv Group: Fix Cartier House, Leeds Dock”. Join Siju and 14 supporters today.